Sign in to follow this  
Brekkie Boy

Big Brother: Secrets & Lies - new UK series begins June 13

BBUK will begin on the 13th June with new presenter Emma Willis taking over from the awful Brian Dowling. The series is subtitled "Secrets & Lies" and it is believed it will take inspiration from the Secret Story format, with every HM having a secret they will try and keep from each other. Along with avoiding eviction, their task during the series will be to crack each others secrets - and any that Big Brother might be hiding too.

The new logo is much darker and more creative than recent efforts, with the eye made up of doors, lights and a stack of TVs as the pupil.

bb2013_eye_logo2.jpg

Promo:

l like the eye graphic. Why on earth can't BB here get some talent and come up with new stuff? It sucks both shows are going to be on at the same time. I've never watched an entire season outside the U.S. but have seen things on YouTube which were pretty hilarious.

I love BB UK and Aus way better then the US version

I watched the last BB/AU several years ago and bow to greatness, for that moment of time, that the US version will never be...

I've not seen any BB than the U.S. version. Australians and Brits can be pretty straight forward, imo; so I'll bet it's a hoot.

One thing.....I do love the announcer's voice for our BB. I love the way he says Big Brother and I always get chills - silly of me - the first time I hear it each beginning season. It is great entertainment. I remember the first time I saw it. Hooked.

All in all, the Brits are pretty polite. Except for when Wolfie had to wear the 'least attractive' placard as voted by the viewers.