Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Who Do You WANT To Win?

Who do you want to win?  

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Rob and Amber
    • Uchenna and Joyce
    • Ron and Kelly

Uchenna and Joyce, followed by Rob and Amber. In that way, at least there would be equitable distribution of wealth! :lol:

OH HELL NO! Rob deserves every penny of this million dollars! That man is unbelievable! Love him..hate him..HE GETS THE JOB DONE!!!

after Romber..U & J..of course

I am definitely a Romber fan! I love how they're playing the game!! But at the same time, I want U & J to win something too..... :wink:

Okay I have to laugh. All the Romber haters bag on Rob because he always says THEY won the money (although anyone who watched the All-Stars season would have to admit that they won it together). They say that Rob didnt win much, 50K and a car etc etc. now they say he already won the million, he doesnt deserve more.

WHICH IS IT?? :wink:

I lean towards wanting Romber to win, but if U&J win it wont bug me. But the double standard when it comes to Rob makes me laugh.

He used his best strategy yet, he married the girl to get the money.  Way to go Rob!

hey whatever it takes

Guest XandraSkye
Go Romber! After that Uchenna & Joyce. Blech to Ron & Kelly.

I want U/J to win. On the subject of Rob I believe he would sell his soul to the devil to win.

Pleaaaase, as if!!!

He wouldn't have to do that... He is smart enough to win on his own...

Guest cappy
Me wants Rob and Amber to win.

On the subject of Rob I believe he would sell his soul to the devil to win.

too late, I think he sold it a long time ago

Oh please Rob owns the devil's soul :twisted:

I'm rooting for U/J....

I think it's safe to say by the results of this poll, that if Ron and Kelly win, the sound of bricks being thrown at t.v. sets will be heard round the world!

Guest ranster627

where are the devil's advocates ...??? could it be that we actually have a concensus on R/K????

I'm rooting for U/J....

I think it's safe to say by the results of this poll, that if Ron and Kelly win, the sound of bricks being thrown at t.v. sets will be heard round the world!

I think you are absoulutly correct...lol

I think all the Romber voters would root for U/J if Romber was eliminated, but I am not sure that all the U/J people would root for Romber over R/K if their team was eliminated.

I think Ron and Kelly are probably pretty surprised at how the public is receiving them. I am guessing that teams that were generally not well liked were a little more aware of it than R/K. I can't wait until they are interviewed after the race. I wonder if they are still even dating/speaking to each other?

Guest cappy
I think that R/K should stay together. Like Lauren said, they are a couple meant only for each other and nobody else should suffer with either of the two of them.

:D I want Rob and Amber to win. They seem to really love one another and are playing this game with such teamwork. GO ROB AND AMBER.

On this one I voted for Rob and Amber even though I believe that U&J are more deserving to win.

ALL TIED UP NOW IN THE POLLING!!!

GO ROMBER

Guest Tigress61

Rob and Amber all the way!!!!!!

1046.gif

7_2_124.gif

7_10_2.gif

7_2_121.gif

7_2_112.gif

Its been an amazing race, hate to see it come to an end, but what awesome entertainment we got!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cappy

Romber wins!!!! Romber wins!!!!

I hope.

From E Online

I can't wait until tomorrow! Anything on the Amazing Race finale?

Kristen: Right there with ya, babe. We're covering the finale party Tuesday night in NYC, so, if you have any questions for any of the contestants, email me at tvdiva@eonline.com.

When Kristen hints you can pretty much take it to the bank. I have a good feeling --- GO ROMBER!!!