The Morning Show (link)

Thanks Hawknose, I totally forgot about that and missed the whole thing!

Now that I was able to see what i missed, it has me second guessing a few things. The most unexpected impact of the interview was that of Peter. I do remember Peter being a huge fan of wrestling, and everything else reality based, so it is possible that his desire to be "remembered" had been the motive behind his attitude during the finale all along...or is he and I absolutely full of it and I am just looking for a reason to forgive that display I wonder? lol.

I think one of Peter's main goals was to create a "character" or at least someone people would remember. Either because he wants to be considered for future seasons, or because he wants to somehow market this persona along his YouTube channel. I think that goal got in the way of actually playing the game competently and efficiently. Oh well.

Good points both of you.

I can forgive him calling her "Villian" cause that was funny but calling her stupid in front of the entire viewing audience was petty and reminded me that he's just a kid after all. Peter would have done a lot better in this game if he was about five years older, IMO.

Yeahhhh, that's a good point too, and for the most part, the reason I was so offended by his "question".

Having said that though, and in no way defending him, I have watched a few wrestling episodes of WWE, and it is not uncommon for rude and obnoxious behavior when the "villains" of the show are talkin their smack to the "heroes".

But not to take anything away from C.M Punk or Dan Gheesling, it seems to me that playing the game from someone else's play book, is automatically destined for failure, and indicates an unhealthy lack of independant thought and ability.

I suppose his performance can be attributed to his lack of experience/exposure in reality, and in that sense, and though he was just as old as the majority, socially, he is definitely stunted.