Three part HoH

I never really like to hear people say that production does things to help certain players stay in the game but I am starting to feel that might be possible. The first part of the HoH was an endurance comp but would have been very physical because of the weight of the filled bucket. The second part was also physical with an element that required upper body strength. It seemed that those two comps were designed to benefit a guy. Did BB want Emmett and Gary as the final two? What do you think?

I think back to BB8 (With Evel Dick, his daughter Daniele, and Zack being the final 3).

The first part was endurance, but wasn't the simple hanging onto something the longest type. They had to hold onto a rope while also jumping over a bar that passed by at various intervals and different heights. (Zack won)

The second part invloved swimming underwater through a tank and completing a trivia puzzle. (Dick won)

In BB9, Ryan and Adam proved that taking the weaker non-comp-threat Sheila was a good move.

In BB10, Memphis and Dan proved that taking Jerry was the smart move.

I think that if Emmett had been able to ask Dan the hypothetical of having to choose between allied comp-threat Gary versus non-allied non-comp-threat Talla to join him and Jillian in the final 3, Dan would have counselled him to choose Talla.

Emmett played it safe by taking Gary, so that in case he and Jillian lost the final HoH he would get picked.

Instead, he should have taken Talla, because she had a much smaller chance of beating both of them to become the final HoH.

Gary proved he was a strategic player by choosing Jillian over Emmett (votes versus loyalty).

It's only fate that by choosing Jillian, he messed with Topaz's mind so much she couldn't get Jillian off her mind and ended up putting her key in the voting slot.

I agree, Talla would have been the better choice for Emmett to take to the final three. Was Emmett afraid that if Jillian would have won the final part of the HoH that she would have taken Talla to the final? Jedi, I've seen you around here for quite some time and I think you know this game quite well, any chance you would try out?

I really should have.

I thought it would have been hard to get away for that extended amount of time, but in the end, if I had tried out and been successfully chosen, I would have found a way.

It might be easier for me next year, so maybe I'll give it a try and get some Quebec representation going in there!

However, it will be pretty hard to top this year's cast, in my opinion. They really were a well-mixed bunch.

I guess that if I decide to go for it, I should start working out a.s.a.p. LOL

"It's only fate that by choosing Jillian, he messed with Topaz's mind so much she couldn't get Jillian off her mind and ended up putting her key in the voting slot."

I love how you worded that. It's interesting how things work out sometimes, heh?