OMG Topaz blew it big time!

I was going to ask what that 150% thing meant. But seriously - although I wasn't rooting for Emmett and/or Jillian, Jillian in my book deserved to win. I thought that Peter would have the sense to vote for her, but most of the jury was pure sour grapes. I also felt that Arisa was sort of terse with Jillian, and much sweeter to Gary. Btw, Jillian shouting the entire time didn't earn her any votes. Good game Jillian. For the first time in a while I am fine with the winner of BB.

See you guys in June!

Hilarious, after saying "150%" more than once. I've seen others decrying production for not letting her re-do it according to her intent, but I believe that production needed to uphold the rules.

Did that look staged? She was too quiet/calm when she went up on the stage.

Or was it payback to production for screwing up her game? She was a lock to vote for Gary and production thought he was winning. She screws them and voted for Jillian. And than turned around and blame production for her messed up vote. It looked so bad and ruined Jillians win.

LOL, I couldn't believe the crap from a very bitter jury. Peter looked more like a tool than ever. I wanted Jillian to win, that a bitter Topaz screwed up so badly is just dessert. Enjoy your win, but I agree her screaming speech sucked. Congratulations Canada, I loved your BB !!

Oh my, that was great! Gary was definitely entertaining but I didn't think he deserved to win, so I am more then happy to see Topaz make such a stupid mistake. Her error did take the wind out of the major announcement of the season. It sure was awkward for Jillian. I've decided that I don't agree with Canada voting to bring someone back and if BB wants to do that again it should happen sooner in the game. I agree that " sour grapes" are exactly what motivated Alec, Topaz & Peter to vote for Gary ( in Topaz's case, think, she was voting Gary 150 percent) I really wanted Emmett to win, I think he played a really good game.

I am curious to see linterviews with Topaz after the finale.

I think she thought she put Gary's key in there. (Why else would she say someone switched it?)

So she didn't put in Jillian's key thinking that she was voting to evict Jillian.

She was just thinking about Jillian so much (and her 150% jibe, from the iceberg challenge and subsequent week) that she couldn't help but grab the key marked "Jillian".

And yes, she definitely shouldn't be allowed to edit her vote, regardless of how the mistake occurred.

Congratulations to Jillian, she owes a lot of the win to Topaz…twice!

First for believing Jillian and giving up an important challenge to her, in a game notorious for broken promises and lies, (and then go on to blame Jillian for it), and secondly, just for being the bitter and catty queen of drama she is. lmfao!

Hope Peter enjoyed the justice…the poetic justice that is. Bitter and remaining deluded of his own self-importance to the end. Glad he didn’t disappoint!

Alec of the shield…and the only one to throw up your sign when he came in…too bad his ploy to lead Gary to a tear jerking speech didn’t sway enough votes. Looks like its back to the books for him. Study harder, muuuuch harder.

A.J, bro wannabe till then end. He was convinced that you didn’t need to win competitions to win BBC, as it is more important to have strategy and a good social game. Well then, how did that plan work for ya. Oh yeah, that’s right, first place…..in the jury house, leading the pack of the “bros” he admired so much!

And Talla, what can be said of Talla. Little fireball did everything she said she was gonna do, and did it Talla style…I did love it!

Andrew was the only one besides Emmett who asked a question that seemed actually relevant to their own vote, annnnnnnnnd, he did it with class. It was unexpected, but I was impressed!

Emmett, loved the passion and conviction from him. But more so than anything, that he also kept Jillian’s back in the jury, even through he was licking his own wounds at the time. True, tough, and the equal winner on my score sheet!

Thankfully, Emmett and Jillian had a three way alliance that neither of them knew existed with Topaz. Thankfully, Topaz was caught sleeping again, and didn’t know about it either! lol

Apparently 150% means the opposite of who you intend to vote for.

It sucks that the person she wanted to win she lost it for.

I feel really bad for Gary, at the end I wanted him to win and I knew he had the votes to win.

You could sense the tension in the audience when Jillian came out they didn't clap for her.

I was also pissed at Topaz, I would have called security to remove her.

It does look fake, if you search Youtube for "Topaz messes up her vote" you will find the clip.

Why does she raise her hand and not say anything unit the host turns around to look at her? any why didn't the host just continue and pull the next key?

and she did say "150% secure" and it was 100% secure and proven,

She must have secretly resented Gary for messing up her game. Something was not right, and it looks like the producers set it up, and they sure did find the clip fast during the break, which didn't really prove anything to the audience because you can't see a name on the key.

Had to pop in and say....Topaz made an error. It happens, so go easy on her. We know her intent, and it was to give Gary her vote. As for Jillian, come on...Do the right thing and forgeit those prizes to the rightful winner. You're a teacher who interacts with 5 year olds. Teach them to have integrity, and that will make you a real winner.

Shaggy, I thought exactly that. Obviously Jillian can do as she wants because she won. However, if I was in her position, I'm pretty sure I would forfeit the win to Gary. Obviously I've never been in that position and can't say I'm 100% sure of that. However, I know myself and I like and value doing what I believe is right for me. I would not be happy with a win like that, and I would not like to take advantage/benefit from a mistake such as the one Topaz made. I want to be rewarded for my own behavior, not because of someone else's mistake. I'm pretty sure I would just say that I forfeit my win over to Gary and take second place. But, it's Jillian that won, and she can do as she wants with her win.

Drummergirl pretty much said it all, maybe Topaz's conscience got to her and she knew Jillian really deserved to win.LOL After all if you take the hurt feelings out of the equation and just looked at game play, I think it's close but the number of wins gives Jillian the edge.

Do the right thing and hand over the victory to Gary???? REALLY?? I am the biggest Gary fan, he is an amazing soul, who I thought truly found a love for each person in the house. By far my favorite person.......... in the house, but by no means does that translate to deserving to win. Jillian played a great game, she won competitions, and Emmett did not hand her those comps, she won them. She did not ride Emmets coat tails, at least no more than he rode hers. They were both safe for weeks because they were able to basically control the HOH. When Emmett wanted Peter to stay Jillian got her way and Peter left, when Emmett wanted Andrew gone he got his way. Peter and Alex voted they way they did because they hate Jillian, they are bitter and making fools of themselves. Peter is ridiculous, the guy is blinded by self importance. He says he was the best player but yet says Jillian is an idiot for getting rid of him. WHAT??? The only way she would be an idiot is if he was no threat at all and a waste of an HOH. BUt yet he keeps telling us that he controlled the game, so I guess he decided to self evict with all that control??? The guy will drown in his bitterness. Jillian did not make the mistake with the key, Topaz did. She couldn't follow the instructions and she cost Gary the game. How come nobody came to Emmett's defense when he was DQ'd for not following instructions? To say that if Jillian had any integrity she would hand the money over to Gary is absurd. When someone from another team makes a mistake we don't all go awwwwww we'll give you the win, we take advantage and claim victory, it happens all the time! Gary will come out of this even better! He is a star with a huge heart. Having lost in the manner in which he did with the class he showed he will be even more loved by everyone and great things will happen for him! Sorry for the rant........

Gary will come out of this even better! He is a star with a huge heart. Having lost in the manner in which he did with the class he showed he will be even more loved by everyone and great things will happen for him! Sorry for the rant........

I couldn't agree with you more

I was going to ask what that 150% thing meant. But seriously - although I wasn't rooting for Emmett and/or Jillian, Jillian in my book deserved to win. I thought that Peter would have the sense to vote for her, but most of the jury was pure sour grapes. I also felt that Arisa was sort of terse with Jillian, and much sweeter to Gary. Btw, Jillian shouting the entire time didn't earn her any votes. Good game Jillian. For the first time in a while I am fine with the winner of BB.

See you guys in June!

Completely agree. Maybe Peter was threatened by her shoutiness.

Hilarious, after saying "150%" more than once. I've seen others decrying production for not letting her re-do it according to her intent, but I believe that production needed to uphold the rules.

I agree - absolutely the right decision and handled well by Arisa. It was made very clear prior to the voting they were voting for the winner and presumably that voting block remained in the studio amongst the audience throughout the show, while Topaz would also have had the key she didn't put in her box, assuming they weren't taken off the jurors prior to the vote reveal.

I'm so glad they upheld the rules - they've been hot on them throughout and it was only right they were hot on them now. The only other option would be to void her vote which would have created a tie-break, but with no obvious tie-breaker they could have done live other that wasn't a realistic possibility. We wouldn't want to see the winner decided on a HoH style tie break question.

My hat is off to anyone who can last longer than 5 weeks in that asylum. Though I can’t be positive 150%, I am pretty sure that my line of thinking would be, screw eviction, I would just hope I don’t get arrested.

That being said, I have great sympathy for those who managed to stick with it, and though Topaz was no where near my favorite HG, (all her annoying clapping when someone said something remotely funny, and all the effort it seemed to take her to ahh ha mmmm mmmm mmm, laugh, used to drive me nuts), I did feel bad for her with that trick…not twist…trick BBC played on her for her 15 min HOH.

But in the case of the finale, the only thing I felt bad for her about was the fact that her error would be terribly hard to live down long after the show was done. I’ve read some of the tweets to Tom and Liza, and it amazes me how cruel people can be. 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind the safety of their monitors and touch phones, people will say anything and without conscience for the real people they are speaking to. (I wasn’t a fan of Tom, and certainly not Liza either, but come on folks, have a heart for crying out loud)!!!

Unfortunately, I think Topaz will experience much of the same, and though I do feel sorry for her because of that, it is because of that alone. She was well rested, and far away from the pressures and dramas of the BBC house for a good length of time. She had her….jurymance? to cuddle with, and a group of friendlier co-jurists to vent with. She took her time to cast her vote, and even enjoyed the luxury of flipping Jillian the middle claw while doing so. BBC did the right thing and made her own her mistake. Call it crisis of conscience, just desserts, poetic justice, or miraculous divine intervention. Call it what you will, her vote was cast and Jillian became the winner. You don’t get “do-over’s” in hockey for scoring on your own net, and you don’t get to re-vote on BBC just because you were too busy trying to be vindictive and failed. Too bad Gary had to pay the price for her cattiness though.

I did like Gary, but even I didn’t believe he deserved to win after having the one and only second chance at the prize money, and with more advantages than any player in the game. I didn’t like his explanation of why he deserved his spot in the final two either. He endured slop for two weeks, made a big move, and had to wear a prison suit…..and your point is? Alec was on slop for three weeks while battling it out with more people than Gary had to deal with, and he still came back to win a challenge, so where does that entitle Gary a spot in final two?

The big move he made was only successful because he had the backing, and encouragement of the quarto alliance that Tom was supposed to be a part of! I am not going to even bother dissecting the ridiculous rationale of the prison suit.

Gary was loud, proud, and very entertaining to watch. He is a big bundle of whimsies, sparkle, and creativity, chalk full of joy and love for all. He will go far after his exposure on BBC, but deserve to win? No. He was rightfully evicted, and not even through a back door move either. He had his fair shot at the win, and lost. He is special, but not any more special than the others.

It does look fake, if you search Youtube for "Topaz messes up her vote" you will find the clip.

Why does she raise her hand and not say anything unit the host turns around to look at her? any why didn't the host just continue and pull the next key?

and she did say "150% secure" and it was 100% secure and proven,

She must have secretly resented Gary for messing up her game. Something was not right, and it looks like the producers set it up, and they sure did find the clip fast during the break, which didn't really prove anything to the audience because you can't see a name on the key.

I went back and watched the jury question Topaz asked Gary. She wanted to know how Gary got to the Final 2. She was fine until Gary mentioned about Final 3 deal with J/E and went into detail that they were working together to make it to the end. The camera went to her and her facial expression changed. Didn't look happy about the answer.

Call it crisis of conscience, just desserts, poetic justice, or miraculous divine intervention.

He will go far after his exposure on BBC, but deserve to win? No

Definitely divine intervention!

Ageed, Gary will get a show on Canadian TV after this for sure. He'll be fine, this controversy will make him even more popular, and also the fact that he took it so well, he was classy about it.

Hopefully Topaz can forgive herself. It seemed a genuine mistake.

BTW you can clearly see Gary's name on the key. When she moves the bag the light changes and you see for a moment the name "GARY" - it appears like a reflective/specular highlight.