Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who do you think will Win?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Do You Think Will Win?

1. Uchenna and Joyce (20 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

2. Ron and Kelly (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

3. Rob and Amber (21 votes [47.73%])

Percentage of vote: 47.73%

Vote

Amy

Amy

• Pip
  • 71 posts
Let's have Fun. Who do you think, want or hope will be the Winners?

ROMBER is my guess.

DivaSupreme

DivaSupreme

• Pip
  • 614 posts
I sure hope U/J but I'm not holding my breath.

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
I would love to see U and J or R and A win, I would be happy with either couple winning..would love to see U and J maybe a bit more just because R and A already have won lots of money and I know it would help U and J out so much with their dream of having a child. If it wasn't for the money I would choose ROMBER to win...so I'll be happy either way..now if K and R win...I won't be happy at all. :twisted:

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
I would like to see U&J win and Romber come in second for the same reason as nawlinsgal. I'm still rooting for Romber but they have already won so much - Survivor, TAR prizes, media appearances....

But I think I'll be happy with whatever as long as Ron and Kelly come in 3rd.

Guest_cappy_*

Guest_cappy_*
  • Guests
Rob and Amber, you know it people!!

Did anybody else notice the order of how the final 3 said they were going to win this? In past seasons, the teams would be shown in the finishing order.

So that means...

1st Place: U&J
2nd Place: Romber
3rd Place: POW guy and his bratty girlfriend

StephenV

StephenV

Night Owl

• LFU
  • 4,822 posts
I voted for U and J because I think that they are most worthy of the money. Though I want Rob and Amber to win I think with the money from their Survivor winnings plus their wedding residules from CBS.. moneywise these two are doing alright.

Guest_cappy_*

Guest_cappy_*
  • Guests
Maybe we should make a poll of who people want to win.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
You know, I think that Romber win it. We keep getting spoilers, Im wondering if its to make people watch??

Twister

Twister

• Pip
  • 112 posts
QUOTE(nawlinsgal)
I would love to see U and J or R and A win, I would be happy with either couple winning..would love to see U and J maybe a bit more just because R and A already have won lots of money and I know it would help U and J out so much with their dream of having a child.  If it wasn't for the money I would choose ROMBER to win...so I'll be happy either way..now if K and R win...I won't be happy at all. :twisted:

Ditto

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
[quote=Jem]You know, I think that Romber win it. We keep getting spoilers, Im wondering if its to make people watch??

That's what I was gonna say too. All the spoilers about Rob and Amber leaving at certain legs of the race have been so wrong that I definitely think it was done on purpose because they are the ones who are gonna win. Which will make me very happy. They deserve to win, they have played a hell of a game.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
yes they have skye....they've played a hell of a game! (IMHO)

[size=24]gooooo romber!!

hanklee

hanklee

• Pip
  • 597 posts
After watching the after the pit stop videos, Rob and Amber have such a much better attitude towards the race and doing what has to be done feeling, that they can't help but have a definate edge over both of the other couples.

Blue_Rose

Blue_Rose

• Pip
  • 67 posts
GO UCHENNA & JOYCE!!!

Guest_cappy_*

Guest_cappy_*
  • Guests
Romber! Romber!

zoomer

zoomer

• Pip
  • 85 posts
[size=18]U/J all the way!!!

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I'm hoping U/J take it...but romber might just pull it off cry.gif

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
Well I'm really split on this, I want ROMBER to win, but I want U/J to get the money..

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
That is a perplexing one Nawlins ... my team got eliminated in the first leg ... loved the hillbillies!

I vote u/j for the very reason you stated!

Guest_cappy_*

Guest_cappy_*
  • Guests
I wonder who the the two crazy people are that voted for R/K.

Catwishes

Catwishes

• Pip
  • 1,628 posts
Well cappy with you using adjectives like "crazy" to describe them, I doubt you'll ever know. Is that like no one is allowed to have an opinion unless it agrees with mine? I expected more from you cappy. cry.gif

[b][size=18]
GO UCHENNA/JOYCE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users