America's Choice

_nursie

Here's two options for voting:

1. Just bookmark the voting page without a selection made, vote, submit and then just reselect the bookmark.

2. If you're a techie and have linux or cygwin, enter the following command:

while [ 1 ]; do wget "poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1247&q1=2&x=88&y=22"; sleep 30; done

This will vote for Janelle every 30 seconds.

I went to vote page and checked Janelle. Then submit vote. Then page says thanks for your vote....well, just hit americas choice button upper right and page renews to submit vote...no back no refresh no bookmark...works everytime.

I hope that tomorrow someone will have a multiple vote page like they did for Kaysar. I voted over 300 times myself that way...

GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wget for Windows can be downloaded from this site: wget

You'll need to download it to any directory on your computer, open a command prompt, change to the downloaded directory and type the following including the quotes:

wget "poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1247&q1=2&x=88&y=22"

People, just vote the normal way. Don't listen to others who try to "help" with the multiple voting codes or directs to other sites. Often, they are pulling your leg or directing you to something that is no good for what you want the result to be to begin with.

And, if you choose to follow someone's directions to post, try to check how long they have been members (number of posts) and/or try to track their responses on the boards to see who they like/dislike.

Best course ... just follow the recommended voting lines from CBS.

wget for Windows can be downloaded from this site:  wget

You'll need to download it to any directory on your computer, open a command prompt, change to the downloaded directory and type the following including the quotes:

wget "poll.cbs.com/poll?event_id=1247&q1=2&x=88&y=22"

OMG . . . thanks so much for responding, but I'd better stick to voting the old fashioned way. I'm worried my computer might explode if I try that wget thing :)

300 votes - that'd be awesome :)

I went to vote page and checked Janelle.  Then submit vote.  Then page says thanks for your vote....well, just hit americas choice button upper right and page renews to submit vote...no back no refresh no bookmark...works everytime.

I hope that tomorrow someone will have a multiple vote page like they did for Kaysar.  I voted over 300 times myself that way...

GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah do that and you get in the lower left hand corner IE that says done but with errors on page. Doesnt matter what you do after that but you are always going to get errors on page. Means your voting frantically isnt getting through!!!!!

Guest DenimIsGreat

People think she is funny when she is drunk? And cute?

Wow, anyway, when she came back from winning Americas Choice and she was standing there in the kitchen eating, now that was cute.

She looked adorable talking about all that stuff she was eating there at the show and then she was scarffing food down in the Kitchen at BB6.

Am I the only one that found it attractive watching her eat? I think Ivette might have enjoyed it too. ;)

Archived