America's Choice

_nursie

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizzshugga
it would be so funny watching the 3 muskateers squirm all week knowing that a Sov has won the previous 2 AC's....lol. Can you imagine April???????

She would probably need a carton of cigarettes to calm her nerves. But since she ran out in week 3, she would attach her mouth to Ivette's ass, theres enough smoke up there to last her a lifetime.

Guest DenimIsGreat
She would probably need a carton of cigarettes to calm her nerves. But since she ran out in week 3, she would attach her mouth to Ivette's ass, theres enough smoke up there to last her a lifetime.

:):D I like this comment.

Oh yeah, umm, I don't smoke but can I attatch my mouth to Ivettes butt to? Tongue

straight out with some whipped cream on it? Lol, just kidding.

Yeah Ivette is an angry bitch, I wish she was nicer, she so sexy. (looking, not acting)

too bad she doesen't know that.

this topic has been beaten to death. its just another wishful thinking desperate attempt to have janelle or kaysar win the game because they couldnt manage to pull it off on their own. i doubt y'all would be so eager for AC to vote who wins if the final three are all friendship players.

how hypocritical is it that half the board complained last night that the HOH contest favored the friendship and how unfair that was, then tonight theyre wanting an AC vote to give an unfair advantage to janelle. again.

Guest DenimIsGreat
this topic has been beaten to death. its just another wishful thinking desperate attempt to have janelle or kaysar win the game because they couldnt manage to pull it off on their own.  i doubt y'all would be so eager for AC to vote who wins if the final three are all friendship players. 

how hypocritical is it that half the board complained last night that the HOH contest favored the friendship and how unfair that was, then tonight theyre wanting an AC vote to give an unfair advantage to janelle. again.

When did Janelle have an un fair advatage? And for the record, the friend shits are such bad people, yet think they are so good. That is why people want CBS to intervene, am I correct? *IVETTE* "Do you know what I;m saying?"

Guest mizzshugga

I dont know genius, how fair is it to hold a competition where theres a 3 to 1 advantage for one group? Youre telling me BB doesnt watch the show and didnt see how this greatly favored the Sheep over the 1 SOV who was playing?? And what the poster is saying is completely hypothetical, what happened with the HOH was a cheapshot (even more pathetic...the only way Spazette can win HOH is if somebody gives it to her).

I think the last AC will be who gets the rest of the money since no couple made it to the end. Any comments

I would chose James he played the best. but I am sure the fingerbangers will give it to Kaysar.

sorry if someone already came up with this idea I hadn't seen it posted yet.

Is their confirmation that there will be another AC?

Kaysar was my fav, but he is long gone. Making it half way through the game for me doesn't count. James played a good game as well.....so did Maggie and Janelle.

My vote would either go to James or Janelle though. Not sure which.

In a game that strongly favor the dirtiest and most devious player as long as they don't get caught, it is perfectly fair and necessary for CBS to put in twists to balance things out. The guests know that anything can happen at the time they signed up.

TV shows are all about ratings, so CBS have every rights to keep the season interesting.

The interference is no more unfair than what is happenning now... where a strong player like Janelle have zero chance of winning because the jury has been hijaacked.

america needs to not vote for anything.

In a game that strongly favor the dirtiest and most devious player as long as they don't get caught, it is perfectly fair and necessary for CBS to put in twists to balance things out.

Guest vandals
I dont know genius, how fair is it to hold a competition where theres a 3 to 1 advantage for one group? Youre telling me BB doesnt watch the show and didnt see how this greatly favored the Sheep over the 1 SOV who was playing??  And what the poster is saying is completely hypothetical, what happened with the HOH was a cheapshot (even more pathetic...the only way Spazette can win HOH is if somebody gives it to her).

Janelle got the question about her best friend in the house, Howie wrong. It's her own fault for not getting to know people.

:lol: Great!

I need a source on that though, because I'm anal that way - where did you hear it?

here we go, from http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?id=20050907cbs02

THE ULTIMATE FALL PREMIERE CROSSOVER!

"BIG BROTHER 6" MEETS "TWO AND A HALF MEN"

TWO AND A HALF MINUTES OF "TWO AND A HALF MEN" TO BE FEATURED ON HIT REALITY SHOW AS VIEWERS ARE GIVEN A THIRD CHANCE TO CAST THEIR VOTE FOR THEIR FAVORITE BIG BROTHER CONTESTANT

CBS Reality Series to Offer a Third America's Choice Vote Through CBS.com and Text Messaging via Mobile Phones

Los Angeles -- For the third time this season, BIG BROTHER 6 will put the power back into the hands of the viewers on Thursday, Sept. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET, delayed PT) when host Julie Chen announces a third America's Choice vote on the reality series.

In the ultimate fall premiere promotional crossover, BIG BROTHER 6 houseguests and viewers will get the chance to cast their ballot for their favorite remaining Houseguest to leave the Big Brother house and spend the day on the set of the hit comedy series TWO AND A HALF MEN. Viewers can vote on CBS.com or via text messaging on their mobile phones. Votes will be tabulated during a specified time window following the episode's broadcast. CBS will offer the text messaging option as well as downloadable wireless applications relating to BIG BROTHER 6, through a partnership with GoldPocket Wireless.

TWO AND A HALF MEN, currently the Number One comedy on television, is about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and, most importantly, love. More specifically, it's about the lives of two brothers, one brother's son, and the many women who surround them. Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen) is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Mercedes in the garage and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother, Alan (Jon Cryer), and Alan's son, Jake (Angus T. Jones), come to stay with him. TWO AND A HALF MEN will have its third season premiere on Monday, September 19 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As part of the TWO AND A HALF MEN set visit, the America's Choice winner will be whisked out of the Big Brother House and taken via limo to meet Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones and the rest of the cast and watch a taping of the show. Following the taping, the houseguest will return to the Big Brother house and rejoin fellow contestants.

During the Saturday, September 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) broadcast of BIG BROTHER 6, voters will be informed of the outcome and watch a special broadcast of two and a half minutes of TWO AND A HALF MEN, as well as a recap of the winner's visit to the set.

I LOVE Two and a half men.  Janey will win and I bet her character gets to flirt with Charlie  :) 

Actually I would rather Maggie win.  Cuz if Howie is still there then he and Janey can work on Ivette some more

I don't think Howie will be there :(

Archived