Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Favorite Moment from this season?

What's y'all's favorite moment of the season (so far cause if Ambob wins this thing mine will change)

My fav moment would have to be when the South African woman helped Rob and Amber. (not because she HELPED them) But because she was so excited to meet them. It was really cute when she saw Rob and goes "Boston Rob!!"

Also loved how they brought her on the mat with them

My Favorite Moment was when they said Ray and Deanna you have both been eliminated from the race... Unless of course they say Kelly you have been eliminated for being a snot and Ron you can finish the race alone..HA!

my favorite moment was when the brothers came around the corner to the mat in their bathing suits and hats!  laughed so hard i snorted milk!!  funniest thing i ever saw!

I agree Scuba...that was pretty funny!

When Lynlex were eliminated....

My favorite moment is when Rob was chastising the girls about calling him a liar and then he looked at the camera and winked.. ahhhh

i also enjoyed the episode where lynn and alex broke like three jeeps! kinda had me chuckling!

Guest cappy

Lynn and Alex getting eliminated

Meredith and Gretchen making it to the final 4!

Guest cappy

The most memorable moment of last season was Lena not giving up on those hay bales.

But thats last season...

The worst part of all this is that there are the teams that leave so early they are forgotten about and we lose potential good moments.

Guest Tigress61

Mine would have to be how Rob got out of eating all that meat, and talking teams into doing the same thing, thereby securing their placing. That was masterful!!!!!!

I like when Rob and Amber stole the Cab from Bianca and Debbie.

I think one of my favorite moments is when they were all talking smack on the plane and laughing Rob and Amber missed the flight and then Rob and Amber walked on the flight...the looks are their faces was priceless!!!

Guest XandraSkye
I also liked when Rob thought he had pulled one over on U/J and M/G about the flights and then ended up being behind them by 2 hours.

I'm a total ROMBER lover but I also found that hilarious. Dumb ass! At least he made up for it in Tuesday's episode by finding that flight that went to Frankfort to London and gave them an 1 1/2 hr lead.

My other favorite moment was something sort of stupid but it really made me giggle. I don't remember where they were but it was when they had to take those bicycle taxi's and Lynn was admiring the scenery and saying how fun it was traveling that way and then Alex says, "Ow, my butt hurts." Or when they had to do that Elephant challenge and Alex saw Gretchen on the top and he said, in an excited voice, "Oh, I want to be on the top." Can you say double entendre? :lol:

I'm a total ROMBER lover but I also found that hilarious.  Dumb ass!  At least he made up for it in Tuesday's episode by finding that flight that went to Frankfort to London and gave them an 1 1/2 hr lead.

My other favorite moment was something sort of stupid but it really made me giggle.  I don't remember where they were but it was when they had to take those bicycle taxi's and Lynn was admiring the scenery and saying how fun it was traveling that way and then Alex says, "Ow, my butt hurts."  Or when they had to do that Elephant challenge and Alex saw Gretchen on the top and he said, in an excited voice, "Oh, I want to be on the top."  Can you say double entendre?  :lol:

:rofl

A couple more....

At the tea delivery challenge, when Gretchen was admonishing the man, she was speaking to him like he was a naughty child: "You're a bad man! You tried to take his tea. Shame on you!" :?

The other favorite moment was with the brothers, when Brian said: "We've seen a lot of sunrises together", and Greg replied: "We should be dating". :lol:

Guest XandraSkye

:lol: @ Mango

I had forgotten about the Gretchen one. That was funny. I remember laughing out loud on that one. The one about the brothers is funny too.

Good thread to help us remember all those moments that are already starting to fade from our memories.

Guest QW

Fav Moment : Gretchen Falling!...i rolled!

Worst Moment/s: Gretchen screeching 'M-E-R-E-D-I-T-H'! :shock:

My favorite moment was when Debbie and Biance found out that they had driven 2 hours past the turn-off up over the Andes mountains in the third leg of the race. Their faces turned 20 shades of purple!!!

My favorites:

Ray and Deanna being eliminated!!!

Romber underestimating U/J & M/G and almost coming in last. (I'm not a Romber hater, just thought it was deserved after his comment about them being stupid)

Gretchen scolding the guy about trying to take the tea.

And the comment by Greg about "We should be dating."

Also, when Joyce had her head shaved. That was such a touching moment seeing Uchenna support her.