So who's going home this week?

Looks like "Jemmett" is about to stick the knife in Andrew's back.. So is it Andrew or Talla going home this week?

Jillian has created a reason to get rid of Andrew. She seems to have gotten hung up on the fact that Andrew was upset for being nominated, and is using that for her argument to get rid of him.

I really hope Gary sends her packing next week.

Sooo..... Andrew or Talla?

For me it is hands down Talla leaving this week. She can't win anything anyway. Andrew can hopefully win HOH. Even if he does win, he has to nominate Jillian or Emmett. There's no one left to nominate. Either way one of them will taste the block this next week. POV takes all next week, gets to cast the only vote to evict.

PS Gary is super smart to tell Jillian all the BS he's been telling her (about the jurors respecting her game play)

Jillian seems to be unsure how to vote, but her vote doesn't really matter. Gary is voting to evict Andrew, and Emmett is pretty set on breaking the tie by voting Andrew out (if Jillian votes for Talla). Like you said, Talla doesn't win challenges, and given the next POV is an extremely important one to get to F3, Emmett would rather have to compete against Talla than Andrew.

I'd be shocked if Andrew doesn't get evicted. It makes sense given that Gary has veto, and this late in the game its all about win or go home. Based on past comps, they believe Talla will make it easier for them (Em/Jill) to get to final 2. Personally, I'm hoping Talla proves their choice to keep her to be the wrong one.

I'd be shocked if Andrew doesn't get evicted. It makes sense given that Gary has veto, and this late in the game its all about win or go home. Based on past comps, they believe Talla will make it easier for them (Em/Jill) to get to final 2. Personally, I'm hoping Talla proves their choice to keep her to be the wrong one.

Totally agree with you Cathy - hope it comes back to bite them in the a$$. That is both said from a personal perspective and based on one of Peter's comments - he said if Talla made it to final two he'd vote for her to make a mockery of the game. No doubt he could convince a few on the jury to vote his way. Still think it's wrong that Gary was actually in the jury house and got to come back. If the jury house members had all been sequestered then had the opportunity to come back I'd not have liked it but would have thought it was more fair.

I too think now you have to win comps to secure your place, but I believe Andrew would stay true to Emmett and Jillian about final 3. If Talla wins hoh or pov I think she would try to get rid of Emmett. (There is only going to be 4 people left, anyone can win the comps). Gary would want to be final 3 with Jillian and Talla because he knows how the jury feels about them so Emmett would be gone. Emmett is blinded by Gary's lies and that fact that he really likes him as a person. I believe Emmett would win against anyone but Gary.

It's actually pretty crazy how Emmett is falling for Gary's lies. Emmett has done a pretty good job of seeing through people's lies while at the same time blinding or manipulating others. However, it's different with Gary. Emmett truly believes he has a much better chance against Gary in F2 than, in my opinion, he actually does.