Dan just went in the house!

Dan just went in the house and he's talking to the houseguests right now. Thankfully, it looks like the feeds will be on and we can watch him :)

However, he told them that he's only watched the 1st episode and nothing else... which sounds kind of weird, I thought he had been watching the whole time.

Edit: Wow, he's going to be evicting someone tonight!

Edit 2: Just kidding, he was screwing with them.... ha!

Can Andrew say anything positive about anyone at all?? He's trashing Dan in the HoH room with Jillian. Saying that he doesn't want to listen to any strategy from Dan because all Dan did was play with dummies in his seasons. Ugh, Andrew is such an annoying idiot.... He's so scared that Dan is going to mess with his game that he can't shut his mouth.

Obviously Dan is paid by the show and not paid enough to watch it apparently. I didn't watch from when it started by I caught up by watching 20 episodes in a few days online. He should have done the same to know what's going on.

Last time he was there he was really underused. Maybe they should have gotten someone who was more engaging or would have watched the show.

I think Dan told them that he hadn't seen any episodes except the first one as a ploy, when in actuality he had. That way, they wouldn't think he was partisan to anyone. His slip up about the talking moose could have given him away, but he tried covering that after the fact.

Yeah, I went back to his twitter account, and he has been live-tweeting when watching the show. So yeah, he told them he hadn't seen the show just so that they wouldn't be concerned about him having favorites. I was really confused when he slipped up about Marsha, because if he hadn't watched the show, how did he know? But yep, he knew everything all along. Sneaky sneaky.

I think he respected Emmett's gameplay. I think he was impressed with how much trust Emmett was able to build with everyone that's left. Even with someone that had just returned the previous night into the house, someone that Emmett had voted to evict 2 weeks ago (Gary).

That's probably because it benefits Gary to get rid of Emmett, but it doesn't benefit Emmett to get rid of Gary. Dan only guided them to their best possible choices. In fact, Dan kind of helped Emmett see that Andrew is his main road block right now from winning the game.

My take is that the only person in the house who would't take Emmett to the final 3 is Talla (and she would be smart to get rid of him). With less and less players she is bound to win something. That is exactly what Jordan from BBUS (her first season), when no one was left she won the big comp when she needed to. Emmett needs to get rid of Talla. We have Gary for entertainment now.

I felt Dan's appearance on the show was lame. He had them doing stupid pet tricks for a dumb red bandana, and then had a one on one with each of them that came down to him basically saying "make something interesting happen please". I felt it was belittling to the BBC HG's. Piss off Dan.

OK wait a sec. He DID get Emmett to reveal that his speech to the jury would "CRUSH" Jillian's. Obviously he has all his bullet points aligned.

He asked them questions whose answers "suggested" what they should do. And you are right. I didn't watch the feeds. The feeds put me to sleep more often than not.

Hey Canada guess what we have Dan from BBUS to show you guys how its done! That was the feeling I got.

He basically encouraged them to stop being so friendly toward each other, and try to win, and remove whoever is in your way, which would have been good information back in episode 4.

This BBC feels more and more like BB on training wheels. Hopefully next season they'll take them off (the training wheels).