Sign in to follow this  
FLguy

The Freeze Game

It was kind of dumb. The only cool thing was the twin,

They should have done something to try to get the people to move such as bring an actor in dressed up as a zombie or have a comedian who is familiar with the game come in and roast them to see if they will laugh so hard they break the freeze.

I cried when Andew did - if anything would have caused them to lose the challenge then that would have been it. I've always liked him but that made me like him even more.

Yeah I hate to admit it but when he got weepy looking I got misty eyed also - you saw for a moment how much he misses his family, especially the kids, and when his brother said something about how Dad would be so proud I realized their Dad was dead and I got a little misty

God I am such a woman

Take a look at this from BB Denmark - much more effective than coming into the house then holding a phone in front of your brother:

I only wish I could understand what he is saying - I thought I might have heard him say something about "the sheeps in Maryland" but I'm not sure

Looking back at the finale when they showed the freeze game they should have had the twin wear the same clothes and walk around and see if the other guests would keep the freeze or break out of it if they thought someone else ruined it. It was a great bit, but not used properly.