Sign in to follow this  
Hawknose

Well Peter, looks like ya blew it.....

yeah I sorta feel the same way. At first I just thought he was one of those awkward people who lack social exposure. I had thought along the lines of childhood traumas and stuff. You know, the boy in the bubble kind of thing, or relentless bullying, or something like that. I am still not too sure though as his doucebaggery may be simply an over compensation to protect the last bit of dignity he has left. He doesn't strike me as the sort who bounces back well from failure.

I couldn't believe how rude Peter was in discussing Jillian. I would have thought that the jury ( namely, Peter, Alec & Topaz) would have had more class and made their decision on who should win by examining who played the best game. I too, was a fan of Peter, but I don't have much respect for him now.

In an interview, Peter said that he and Alec made it a mission, through their powers of persuasion, to make sure Jillian lost; they would only allow Emmett to win if he was against Jillian. If it were Emmett vs anyone else, despite thinking Emmett played a strong game, they would make sure Emmett lost because it would make Jillian sad. Taking bitter jury to a new level?