Coming back into the house............

Has it actually been said that the person returning will be back to play the game or just get to come back into the house? It seems REALLY late in the game to give an evicted player a chance to win the grand prize. Will nobody be evicted this week and someone enter? Any thoughts?

I believe they are actually coming back in the house which is pretty dumb when they will already be down to the final four on Thursday but this is BB Canada baby and they so CRAAAAAAAZY you never know who's gonna get screwed next! Tune in next week when one HG will get the ultimate platinum power of coup d'etat that let's them replace the nominees and gives them the only vote. Little do they know that this power is actually cursed and if they use it then everyone switches places with the jury and the jury is back in the game fighting it out for the grand prize!

I believe they are actually coming back in the house which is pretty dumb when they will already be down to the final four on Thursday but this is BB Canada baby and they so CRAAAAAAAZY you never know who's gonna get screwed next! Tune in next week when one HG will get the ultimate platinum power of coup d'etat that let's them replace the nominees and gives them the only vote. Little do they know that this power is actually cursed and if they use it then everyone switches places with the jury and the jury is back in the game fighting it out for the grand prize!

Funny, this just seems so UNFAIR, but this game is not fair, and I wonder if ratings are slipping ?? For myself, someone else talking besides Talla is a good thing !!

It sure does seem a bit late in the game to bring back a player that will probably have absolutely no effect on the game at all - should have brought someone back sooner - oh well at least Gary might win an HOH and get rid of one of the power couple aka "Jillett"