April 15 [Monday] Live Feed Updates

8:35PM BBT Jill goes running up stairs "OMG someone is here! It's Andrew's brother" (he's not really there) she is very hyper. She does a few pushups. Talla is out of the DR, heads to the WA. "I am so pissed off, like who f*cking says that? I can not believe that was just said!" (I dont know what was said or if it is Jill or Big Sis she is talking about) She is "putting on my face" and she spilled her foundation on the counter.

8:40PM BBT Talla is upset about her DR session. BB has repeated 3 times "HG please stop talking about the DR" Talla keeps saying how upset she is. She is really ticked. She and Jill keep talking in code BB "HG please stop talking in code." Jill leaves the WA back to being hyper. "It's the best day of my life!!!!" as she bolts to the living room. Andrew is now in the WA with Talla.

8:45PM BBT Talla starts to clean up dishes and stops "F*ck it, I am not cleaning nothing." She marches through the BY to the HTArea. Looks up and says if it is dark, she is going to bed at 11. She marches back into the KT. She keeps saying "I am upset, and I am gonna be upset and stay upset and that's what I am gonna be like... like for awhile" Something happened in the DR and she can't really talk about it. She is now with Andrew at the pool.

8:52PM BBT BB "HG Please stop talking in code." Talla is trying to. Jill yells "We're NOT!" BB "HG Please stop talking in code" Andrew looks confused and we get a brief SotH.

9:00PM BBT Andrew is in the pool trying to cheer up Talla and talk/humor her out of her "bad mood". Jill and Em are lifting weights. Peter was on the LR couch last time we saw him.

9:05PM BBT The BY crew is trying hard to cheer Talla up. She says she is going to be a mute til after Thurs. Andrew laughs. She says she will not take a joke or laugh Andrew says "I take that challenge." and within a minute she was giggling. She is now yelling and laughing.

9:11PM BBT Talla continues about her bad mood. Andrew turns it around "Nope, from now on you get Andrew Zero not Andrew 10." She is now starting to open up a bit to him. She is still talking in code. Andrew is trying hard to help her.

9:20PM BBT Em asks about Pandora's box. He thinks it is too late in the game for it. Peter says Ian was kinda forced to open it. They can't remember what he got. Andrew is trying visualization to cheer up Talla. She is visualizing eating a dinner in stages. Andrew is cracking jokes through out. He is trying hard to make her cheer up. (She is really in the dumps big time)

9:25PM BBT Pete is on the hammock. Jill and Em are trading "have you ever tried" work out moves. Em comments about how Jill has a nice butt and she follows through all her moves with a butt squeeze. Andrew is still working on making Talla happier. Talla says she has now having so much fun.

9;55PM BBT Talla and Peter engaged in another trilling game of puck ball. Andrew working on something in the kitchen. Emmett and Jillian on the mats outside talking about their lives outside the house.

9:56PM BBT Talla calls out hi to Andrew. He tells Peter that he must have been hungry because he just wolfed down the pizza pocket. Peter says he has asked Talla to make out more than anyone else in his life and she has said "busy" every time. Andrew asks how many girls Peter has asked to make out. Peter does not say but remarks that he is attracted to Edna and not Talla, but she is a strong second to Edna.

9:35PM BBT Em is threatening to drop Talla in the pool, Talla begs him not to. The camera changes to Pete and Andrew in the KT. Peter says "thank you and you will be kept on" I am sure it is in reference to the servants thing (BB has not confirmed when they are done). Andrew hits the shower. Talla is now complaining of starving on slop and she is now refusing to eat anything. Pete says "This is the worse part of the game" and we are back to Talla talking about being pissed off.

9:45PM BBT Lots of small talk, Talla is back to being moody. She and Pete are now playing puckball. Andrew is cooking in the KT (Still doing servant duties) Em and Jill are chatting in the BY.

9:55PM BBT Talla and Peter are playing puckball still. Jill and Em are talking about people from home, pets they have/had, things they like to do at home.

10:00PM BBT Emmett and Jillian still on the mats outside talking about not much. Puck ball game resumed, Frying noises coming from the kitchen and Andrew calls to Emmett that his food is ready.Jillian promptly drapes herself on top of Emmett and the feed mercifully fades to black.

10:02PM BBT Feeds 2 and 4 back and Jillian is off of Emmett but he has not made a move towards his food. Jillian laughing and talking about how she is evil villain Jillian. Puck ball still sliding along.

10:05PM BBT Emmett says lets eat quick and then go for a dip. They head into the house. BB announces to the Have Nots that they are still on slop and everyone says thank you BB 90 hours later. [i hate when all the feeds are in the same room and I have mutliple echoes in my headphones. - DRG]

10:04PM BBT It was steaks that Andrew was fixing for Emmett and Jillian. He is remarking about how much they cost. Jillian is eating. Andrew says it was 36 bucks for the four steaks. Apparently the announce also said that the servants task was now over but that Andrew and Talla were still Have-Nots. Jillian is thrilled that now she can get her own water. She is doing Yoga stretches and says she might have pulled something when doing the splits. Andrew saying he put olive oil and lots of salt and garlic powder on the meat when he cooked it. Emmett inspecting his meat as usual before he takes each bite. Puck ball game still going on.

10:12PM BBT Emmett eating Andrew watching and talking with him. Jillian returns to the kitchen and announces that she is turning over a new leaf. She is carrying a can of something and says she is going to cook something with it like a meal like lamb. Andrew says they will never have lamb here and he is still surprised they spent that much on just four steaks. Jillian says they just don't shop like she shops and she complained once about not having the yogurts she normally eats. She says she usually buys and eats healthy and does not buy junk, but it is all here all the time and is too tempting.

10:15PM BBT Jillian remarks that they do not need all this processed food. It appears that not being able tidy things up to her standards was as hard on Jillian as doing the cleaning was to Talla. Peter has made his way down to the bedroom. Kitchen crew looking over the processed bakery goods. Jillian says she would like to be on slop with Andrew more than anyone else. Talla gets jealous and Jillian has to say she enjoyed being on slop with her when they were Have-Nots together.

10:19PM BBT Andrew announces that their movie week is over and Jillian and Emmett promptly begin snogging in front of them in the kitchen.

10:20PM BBT Peter has now made his way to the john. Andrew is spreading ketchup over what looks like slop chips. Jillian asking where her cherry bathing suit is and Andrew says that he ate it because it was on the list. Jillian wishes she had a wet suit. She is now in the bathroom searching for her suit. Emmett finished eating and he Talla and Adrew are at the kitchen table talking about an earlier incident when someone (Gary) banged on the table.

10:23PM BBT Emmett saying BB wants real life experiences and asks Andrew if he has ever gotten on stage to do stand up. He says he is too shy and his comic sense is all just spontaneous. Emmett says he would be good because you have to be quick, and Andrew replies that he is nothing if not quick. Jillian returns wearing her cherry suit remarking about how bad her legs look. Talla says that when they are done in the tub she may be in bed. Andrew now dancing and Talla says, "fail." Emmett tells Andrew that he could make slop pancakes. His slop chips do not look very appetizing.

10:28PM BBT Emmett and Jillian keep threatening to go but not leaving. Jillian says she is never early, but always right on time. Talla again says if she does not see them again she will be sleeping. They remind her she does not have to get up an hour early tomorrow morning. Andrew tells Talla that those two don't care about her agenda as they have one of their own. They finally leave to the hot tub. Andrew continues teasing Talla about her farting and on cue she jumps up and runs away saying that one was really bad. She says it is not her fault she is not this gassy. Emmett and Jillian opening the hot tub. Talla is asking Andrew what he is making and he replies, Nothing for you apparently, the same thing I made before. He is cutting the fried slop in pieces. He tells Talla that she is not going anywhere and she should just cool out, for Gods sakes. She says she is fine and he replies, you're busy. she is trying to tell him how it is hard to get out of crank mode when you are on slop as if he does not know what it is like.

10:34PM BBT Emmett and Jillian playing cards on the hot tub cover. Talla and Andrew are eating his concoction. Peter has rejoined them and asks where is the love since Andrew was telling Talla to fuck off when Peter walked in. andrew says she has the mouth of a sailor, the mind of a turnip and the body of a stripper. [sounds about right on all three counts. -DRG]

10:37PM BBT Peter telling them he believes in ABC Always Be Challenging which is a variant of Always Be Closing that Andrew knows only too well. Card game continuing they are playing Crazy Eights for those enquiring minds that want to know these things. Andrew says if he really wanted to insult Talla he would say she was as useless as tits on a bull. She laughs and recalls that he did say that to AJ after one comp.Emmett won the game and asks Jillian why she always loses.

10:40PM BBT Andrew and Talla appear to have finished their meal and Andrew is cleaning up. Another rousing game of cards underway outside. Talla announces once again that she is not happy right now and she and Peter are both planning to go to bed soon even though the lights are not dim yet. Andrew breaking out ice cubes into the freezer. Talla is probablly going to be at quarter to 11 and Peter says he will go sooner than that, like in 15 minutes.

10:44PM BBT Talla asks Andrew what he if doing and he replies that she should tell him what she plans to do so he can do the opposite. Talla wants him to tell her a story and he refuses. She says he is being meaner than normal and he says he has been like this the last three days. He tells her that she is just more sensitive. The Tallacusations continue [wait till Gary comes back and she has her original sparring partner back. - DRG[

10:47PM BBT Jillian now shuffling the cards outside and another game begins. They started the hot tub and the noise drowns out everything else. Talla still giving Andrew grief about his "jokes." She says he does not know where the line is. She manages to drive him out of the room saying you can say this to me, but no one can say anything to you. He walks out saying I'll see you in bed. Talla continues her rant to Peter who is stuck on the other end of the couch with her. Talla tries to tell Peter that she has no energy to raise her voice, but then says wait I always have energy for that. Peter says its just that you don't mind telling others the way it is and others in here don't do that. She is getting defensive and says she does not do that every five minutes. She says she has not had a blow up for almost a week except with Andrew who has been really riding her. She is also pissed off about what happened in the DR and she is on slop. Maybe he could have just stopped picking on me today. Peter tells her to just ask him to stop if Andrew starts teasing her again.

10:54PM BBT Peter continues telling her to just tell him to stop picking on me if he starts again. [Does he really want to keep recycling her through this conversation? - DRG] He tells her that he wants to be around her and she thanks him. she asks what is on his mind and he says just the game. After this week Talla thinks it will really fly by and Peter agrees that the game is winding down. She thinks final 5 is really good and Peter says that it really is a big deal, but his lack of enthusiasm is palpable. With all the toast he eats he must recognize that he is now toast in the game. They get up and head outside towards the hot tub. She remarks that it is about 10:13. Peter stubs his toe entering the hall to the hot tub yet again. Andrew gets up from the hammock to head back inside.

10:07PM BBT: BB: Have-Nots, you are now no longer in service. Talla and Peter are still playing puckball. Jillian is eating with Emmett at the breakfast ball. Andrew is standing in the kitchen chatting with Jillian and Emmett.

10:15PM BBT: Andrew puts a pan of a slop creation in the oven, saying it's time for our dinner. Andrew says that the steak Emmett is eating smells really good. Andrew says that watching Emmett eat the steak is like watching paint dry. Jillian holds a tub of greek yogurt, and talks about making a meal with it. They all chat about how there's so much junk food in the house. They don't normally buy that stuff, but since it's in the house, they'll eat it.

10:21PM BBT: Andrew hugs Talla and cries out "Our movie week is over!". They ponder what movie Emmett and Peter would have to watch if Talla and Andrew had've won. They think it might've been of Andrew and Talla burping and farting. Talla didn't think they'd have 10 minutes of footage of that, but Andrew points out by week 2 they had done a segment on it.

10:26PM BBT: Andrew takes his slop creation out of the oven, and spreads ketchup over them. Emmett tells Andrew that he should do comedy after Big Brother. Andrew said he's too shy to do something like Yuk Yuk's.

10:35PM BBT: Emmett and Jillian head outside to the hot tub area. Talla tells them that if they don't see her, then she's sleeping. Talla changes seats because she passed gas. Andrew is cutting up his slop chips. Andrew puts them on a plate and puts some salsa in a bowl. Talla complains about how bad the slop chips taste, and Andrew replies with: "You have two options: you can like it and eat it, or you can go f*** off." They all laugh. Peter has joined them in the kitchen.

10:43PM BBT: Talla, Peter and Andrew chat about how they are such a vulgar cast. Peter says he's pretty tired and that he's going to bed early. Talla says she might go to bed soon too.

10:51PM BBT: Talla asks Andrew to tell her his favourite childhood memory. Andrew says he's not going to say anything. He tells her to talk since she loves to talk. Talla gets upset that Andrew cuts her down every 2 minutes and makes fun of her. Talla says that for the past 3 days Andrew's attitude is all over the place. Andrew says Talla is overreacting because of the slop. Talla says that Andrew doesn't know where the line is because no one tells him. Talla tells Andrew to stop arguing, and Andrew tells Talla to stop arguing. Andrew leaves and goes out to the BY and tells her he'll see her in bed. As he's walking out, he says "What a f***ing waste. She is an idiot" (Talla can't hear him).

10:57PM BBT: The feeds are on Peter and Talla, but we can still hear Andrew muttering about Talla. Talla says the diary room pissed her off. She's not enjoying being on slop with Andrew. Andrew's poking her buttons. Peter tells Talla to be blunt with Andrew the next time he picks on her, and to say "enough's enough".

11:00PM BBT: Peter and Talla head outside to the hot tub area. Andrew heads up to the HoH room to listen to music. Jillian and Emmett are sitting on the side of the HT and playing cards on the HT cover that they are using as a table. They're playing Crazy 8 countdown by the sounds of it.

Andrew lying on the HOH bed now with dimmed lights listening to music. Everyone else outside with the hot tub jets running so that Emmett and Jillian can play cards on the cover. Peter does have his feet in the tub as the cover is slid open just a bit.

11:03PM BBT Card game going on with Peter sitting quietly and Talla complimenting Jillian and then giving her advise. She says she messed a card up and apologizes. She says it is so hard to not play this game. [Like she is a model of impulse control in all other areas?? - DRG]

11:05PM BBT Nothing but card game going on. [After listening to this hot tub racket, I will never complain about the noise of the BB US hot tub again.- DRG] Jillian remarks that it is getting hot and the jets suddenly switch to low. Thank you BB.

11:09PM BBT Andrew grooving to the music slapping his leg and nothing else is moving in the house including Talla's mouth. Well for thirty seconds at least. Peter says that he is just spectating and Talla is sitting between Emmett and Jillian commenting and looking at both of their hands.

11:20PM BBT It has just been more of the same card game folks.

11:24 PM BBT They are now getting up to head to the kitchen Jillian for some more wine and Emmett for milk and cookies. Peter and Talla are heading to bed as they are tired. Andrew still on HOH bed.

11:25PM BBT Talla says goodnight to Peter as he heads through the kitchen to the bedroom. Andrew now in the kitchen too. Talla talking about Jillian's wine and tells her to get tipsy. Jillian invites Andrew to the hot tub and he heads out with the couple complaining about Talla all the way. He asks if she was bad mouthing him and ironically she did not complain to these two about him, yet he is on a full fledged rant about her. She is driving me nuts since she is extra cranky today. He continues recounting their encounter in the kitchen from earlier. He thinks she went in the DR asking for alcohol and came out in a bad move when she was shot down. Talla now dragging bedding from the regular bedroom into the Have-Not room. Heaven help us all if BB tells her she cannot use the bedding from the regular bedroom.

11:31PM BBT Andrew still carrying on about Talla. [sorry Jillian but clearly no good deed goes unpunished. - DRG]

11:32PM BBT Talla to BR in HOH to tinkle then back downstairs to WA for her nightly ADLs. Jillian an Emmett continue to play cards while lending their ears to Andrew. Talla says she is finally going to bed and starts wrestling with the big white comforter she dragged over from the regular bedroom. Outside crew talking about liking to play Gin Rummy but Jillian does not know how to play. She says you can teach me. Seems like they are now playing Fish

11:38PM BBT Jillian is told to please fix her microphone [bB must think we are not getting enough audio of the hot tub motor. -DRG]

11:39 PM BBT Talla has finally settled in her round bed. Andrew talking about the "two" finger sign he gives and how DR asked him about it. He says it is just fuck you in the UK, but he did not tell them that.

11:42PM BBT Andrew heading back in as Emmett is about to explain the rules of Gin to Jillian. He says he will probably go to bed and hopefully get more than an hour of sleep tonight. As soon as he enters the room Talla starts in on him saying that this is her rough day and I know that you fucking hate me. He starts defending himself and you have heard it all before folks. She starts laughing and says she did not want to argue in front of Peter and maybe she is more sensitive being on the slop. Andrew says that is obvi. She asks him who is his number one individual and he says it is you and that the main thing he likes about her is that he hates her. He tells her how he just ranted about her to Emmett and Jillian. They go on about how she had the crankiest day ever. He tells her she had it built up in her head from the beginning and had expected some kind of luxury when they got off the servants task.

11:49PM BBT Andrew and Talla continue to talk about how he makes fun of her everyday and BB tells her to pleas put on your microphone. [Really BB, what did we ever do to you?? - DRG]

11:51PM BBT Andrew and Talla now saying that they are the best two to be on slop together. Outside Jillian is learning how to play Rummy (sounds like 500 Rummy and not Gin as they are talking about picking up multiple cards from the discard pile.) Andrew and Talla now saying that the slop chips are not too bad and are agreeing. Andrew lets one rip and Talla of all people complains about it. He can't believe she was using the Have-Not blanket until tonight. He says it is a million degrees in here and he is going to leave the room to "do that."

11:54 PM BBT Andrew now in WA weighing himself on the scale before going into the stall. Card game ongoing with no other talk going on. Talla now settled again in the round bed.

11:15PM BBT: A riveting game of Crazy Eights is being played by Jillian and Emmett. Talla and Peter sit and watch them. Andrew is still listening to music in the HoH.

11:29PM BBT: Emmett, Jillian, Peter and Talla head inside. Peter heads to bed. Andrew joins the group in the kitchen. Talla says goodnight, and heads to the bedroom. Emmett, Jillian and Andrew head out to the HT area. Andrew rehashes his fight with Talla. Andrew said he was acting how he usually acts, and she blew up on him. Andrew says that she gets on his nerves. Andrew imitates Talla: "It's all about me me me me me me me me"

11:38PM BBT: Jillian and Emmett are playing Go Fish. Andrew is still complaining about Talla.

11:48PM BBT: Andrew heads inside to go to bed, or to argue with Talla. He hopes to get more than an hour of sleep. Talla: There's usually 1 or 2 days of slop that you haven't gone through yet. It's my rough day. I am more sensitive, and maybe it's because I want to eat. Andrew: You know that you're my friend, but I'm a jokester, I don't hate you, but I hate it when it goes to this. I spent more than 12 hours wirh you today, and you're all grrrr. Talla asks if she was bad today. Andrew says he know it sucks, but saying "my stomach hurts" and "I'm so hungry" over and over again gets old.

11:52PM BBT: Andrew and Talla are good now. They're joking around again.

11:56PM BBT: Andrew lets a big one rip, and he blames it on the lamp. Talla wishes she had the big white comforter when she was a have-not last time, but others had brought them in. Talla says she thought the room was supposed to be a punishment, and Andrew says "It is, I have to share it with you" and they both laugh. Andrew lets another one rip, and she hides her face under the blanket and asks him to leave the door open. He puts a towel behind the door when he leaves to try trap his fart in there. He leaves to go to the washroom.

11:59PM BBT: Emmett and Jillian are still outside by the hot tub playing cards games generally silently.