Is "The Shield" in Trouble?

So, on the surface it appears that Andrew is aligning himself with Emmet, Jillian and Talla, although Talla believes that Peter has her back. I get the feeling that Peter and Alec are getting a little too comfortable, a little sloppy concealing their secret alliance aka "The Shield " (X). They spend too much time together - they're fooling no one......

Is Andrew going to pull the rug out from under them? I think it all comes down to who wins HOH this week.

Will Gary's explosion on Talla get him evicted tonight?

Is Alec a douche for totally disregarding Topaz after living with her for over a month? Maybe fate will fancy Topaz, and she will win HOH and get rid of Alec! I feel sorry for her, I'd cuddle up with her anytime....

One last thing. I JUST realized a couple of episodes ago that the main bathroom is just a stall..... I mean sheesh it must be real embarassing to stink it up in there....... especially for the ladies..... :bigcry:

Any opinions on "The Shield" alliance? Are they slipping...? I hope tonight's HOH is an endurance comp....

I think it depends on who Jillian and Emmett align themselves with. From the feeds yesterday it seems they are both saying that they are loyal to Alec and Peter as well as Andrew. I am not sure where they actually stand (with the Shield or Andrew), but I think it matters in any case.

I don't really like Alec, so I hope he gets evicted at least.

Based on what I've seen and read I would say they are definitely in trouble. Jillian decides in the end who goes home this week. If she puts Alec and Peter up and wants one of them gone they are done for. If one of them wins POV and comes off the block, Topaz will go up. Emmett and Andrew will vote the way she wants them to. Even if the other two don't vote the same way, Jillian will break the tie - she decides who goes. IMO they are in big trouble!!! (Doing the happy dance!)

Edited after reading LFUs. I didn't know that Jillian had made a deal with Topaz....I still think that in the end one of them (Peter or Alec) will go out the door - and it will be quite a interesting evening seeing that its a double eviction....fasten your seat belts.

Yes they think they are in control but they are not.Alex should have voted Andrew out when he had the chance and turning on Topaz the way he has was a bone headed move .The shield lost allies instead of gaining them and despite their claim as masterminds they don't read people well.So they are not in control and I look forward too seeing them sweat.Either way I think one of them will be going hopefully it will be Alex.

Based on what I've seen and read I would say they are definitely in trouble. Jillian decides in the end who goes home this week. If she puts Alec and Peter up and wants one of them gone they are done for. If one of them wins POV and comes off the block, Topaz will go up. Emmett and Andrew will vote the way she wants them to. Even if the other two don't vote the same way, Jillian will break the tie - she decides who goes. IMO they are in big trouble!!! (Doing the happy dance!)

Edited after reading LFUs. I didn't know that Jillian had made a deal with Topaz....I still think that in the end one of them (Peter or Alec) will go out the door - and it will be quite a interesting evening seeing that its a double eviction....fasten your seat belts.

Alec definitely has to win POV to survive but I think Peter is okay because Jillian promised he'd stay no matter what. I'm fine with Alec going. I don't care for him and he is by far the less savvy half of the Shield. It might be good for Peter's game because people are really gonna be desperate to break up Emmett and Jillian by next week and he can slip back under the radar with no obvious alliances.

Yes they think they are in control but they are not.Alex should have voted Andrew out when he had the chance and turning on Topaz the way he has was a bone headed move .The shield lost allies instead of gaining them and despite their claim as masterminds they don't read people well.So they are not in control and I look forward too seeing them sweat.Either way I think one of them will be going hopefully it will be Alex.

I completely agree, I was rooting for them at first, but they have gotten annoying from here, I assume in the house, very annoying. I am surprised that Alec is not aware of how is getting on people's nerves, and possibly Peter is letting him sink and in "save yourself" mode. His gallant care of Talla may be a saving grace, it sure did with me.

Just read that she plans on putting up Alec and Peter - I hope she goes through with it. Everyone was getting in her ear and it seemed like she may have veered off her original course. Good for her if she does it! And the "shield" is definitely in trouble in that case. ;) <<<<huge silly grin>>>>

Just read that she plans on putting up Alec and Peter - I hope she goes through with it. Everyone was getting in her ear and it seemed like she may have veered off her original course. Good for her if she does it! And the "shield" is definitely in trouble in that case. ;) <<<<huge silly grin>>>>

I'm happy too. Alec seems like a tool and Peter is nowhere near as good of a player as he thinks he is. The last thing that Jillian said before the feeds went off was to tell Peter that he and Alec were going up. It definitely seems pretty official and it doesn't seem like she is going to deviate.

Lol I agree - seems the control they had at one point (or thought they had) is beginning to crumble away, although they are NOT Dr Will and Mike Boogie (I sometimes feel that they think they are) they have been entertaining to watch, and Peter always yelling in the DR is funny...... I'm glad he won POV, now if only he can win an HOH we might get a good eviction (like Jillian or even Emmett would be nice.......)