BB15 Live Feeds

morty

on the fence of if i will get the feeds

i see on the order page to order feeds the minimum is Pentium 4, 2.33 + GHz . my cpu is about 6 years old and about 2 ghz.... so would this be an issue?? i never ran into this minimum requirement with superpass so a bit upsetting to have this issue with cbs.... :animated_bouncy:

What you should do is go to the CBS website and try streaming a TV show or some other video from their site and see how it performs on your computer. That should give you a decent indication of how it will run.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone who purchased the live feeds tell me if any of the past seasons live feeds are available right now? I know that's been the case for the past few years, usually goes about 2 seasons back. I'm ready to get my BB fix in, and if I can watch feeds from the archives again, I might get it tomorrow.

Could someone who purchased the live feeds tell me if any of the past seasons live feeds are available right now?

No, they'll only have flashbacks for this season, doubt they change that as previous seasons are in a different format.

Aww, that's hugely disappointing. I was looking forward to watching some old live feeds over the weekend. Well, thanks for the reply, I suppose I'll wait til the week before to order the feeds then.

This absolutely sucks that Canadians cant view the feeds :( How will I be a LFU?

Will there be a downloadable viewer like there was for BB Canada?

If there was a workaround for BB Canada there almost certainly will be for BB US, which probably has a lot more techies worldwide working on it. Can we just go ahead and merge into the United States of Canerica already? There's some Canadian shows I want to be able to watch too.

If there was a workaround for BB Canada there almost certainly will be for BB US, which probably has a lot more techies worldwide working on it. Can we just go ahead and merge into the United States of Canerica already? There's some Canadian shows I want to be able to watch too.

Mortys needs a like button like facebook but they dont so I'll just post*like* haha

Well aren't the Live Feed page supposed to activate today. I feel kind of worried that I paid for them over a week ago and still not access. I click on the live feeds place and get a lot of popups and surveys.

Is anyone in? At least there should be some part of the live feeds working even if it is just the chat or past seasons or some screens or something. :schmoll:

Hey Slim,

Yes, all you have to do is click on any banner or link on Morty's site and he'll get credit for it. All his links will send you to the CBS website to make the purchase, but they'll know how you got there.

:)

Hey back, Lala :kiss2:

Good to see you again and thank you!

I also thought we would be seeing something on the LIVE FEEDS as of the 11th....well, that's today?? Anyone know if that's going to happen, or maybe it's later tonight?....I am on EST. Just thought there would be something.....can't wait to try them out.....LOL!! :popcorn2:

sorry about all the Canadians also.....however we here in the US had to watch BBCanada shows on You Tube, so I guess that's where you guys can watch BB15 US?? It still blows!!! :kwasny:

Well aren't the Live Feed page supposed to activate today. I feel kind of worried that I paid for them over a week ago and still not access. I click on the live feeds place and get a lot of popups and surveys.

Is anyone in? At least there should be some part of the live feeds working even if it is just the chat or past seasons or some screens or something. :schmoll:

All I see is EARLY BIRD.

I think I'm more excited for the live feeds this year than ever before. I started getting the feeds during season 2 and have never missed a season. But in years past, I've only been able to watch them in the evenings after work, or some on the weekends. However this year, thanks to them being available on other devices, I should be able to follow the feeds all day, every day, at work. I should be able to just keep it plugged in at my desk with my headphones on and listen in while I'm working. SO looking forward to this!

I found a workaround that'll allow me to watch videos on cbs.com... *coughholacough*

Now, anyone want to lend me their address so I can subscribe to the feeds? :P Haha. I have no family that live in the states, so I can't use theirs. Might end up browsing real estate sites for one I can use :P

• 2 weeks later...

The CBS app is available for iPhone and iPad. Go to your app store to load it or wait until the 26th and get it at the CBS site. At this point there ISN'T one for android. I kept checking on a couple of sites to see if one comes out but I'm not holding my breath. :angry:

Do I have to download the player on my iPad? Can't seem to find where to go on the CBS site.

Go onto CBS BIg Brother page. Above the cast photos click on live feeds: sign up /pay/and thats it. I'm not very computer savvy and found it pretty easy.

I don't think my friend had to download anything for the iPad.