BB15 Live Feeds

morty

I remember CBS free from BB season One but I think it was kind of iffy most of the time. Didn't we have sometimes rowdy CBS chat, as well? I remember that some people adored Eddie and his filthy mouth. For them, Eddie could do no wrong. And, Briittany. Some loved her. Karen, too. Yikes. 2000. TIme does fly. BB Season One was revolutionary and a revelation for me. I adored it and still do. Frankly, I would rather see them bring back the whole of Season One than some of the sleaziness whats-her-face seems so enamored-of.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a video on CBS.com with Jeff talking about the live feeds. He says we will have the flashback function, 4 camera views, chat, twitter feed for BB sites. It will be available for your computer, tablet and smart phone. The feeds will be available for 20% off if they are purchased before June 25th. However, he doesn't state how much they'll cost. If you want to view the video just go to CBS Big Brother and click on the live feed promo with Jeff's pic on it.

I'm still waiting for the big announcement which they haven't posted yet. Hopefully it will be soon! :animated_bouncy:

These are going to be cheaper than SuperPass. I'm likin' that. ;) $23.99 is the price up to June 25th. After that they go to $26.99 for season pass or a monthly pass for $9.99.

Also...full season access begins on June 11th, a week from today.

Now I'm gettin' excited! :animated_bouncy:

These are going to be cheaper than SuperPass. I'm likin' that. ;) $23.99 is the price up to June 25th. After that they go to $26.99 for season pass or a monthly pass for $9.99.

Also...full season access begins on June 11th, a week from today.

Now I'm gettin' excited! :animated_bouncy:

Me too Moxie....YIPEEEEEEEE

Worth noting it's pointed out in the FAQs the feeds will not be available outside the USA - not even in Canada it seems.

Are there any geographic restrictions for accessing Big Brother live Feeds content?

Yes, Big Brother Live Feeds may be accessed in only the United States including Hawaii, Alaska and the Virgin Islands.

https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/articles/FAQ/Are-there-any-geographic-restrictions-for-accessing-Big-Brother-live-Feeds-content?retURL=%2FCBSi%2Fapex%2Fknowledgehome%3Freferer%3Dbigbrother.com&popup=false&categories=CBS_Entertainment%3ABig_Brother_Live_Feed&template=template_bigbrother&referer=bigbrother.com&data=&cfs=SFS_3

OK, The live feeds deals are up! Please note that even though CBS is charging only slightly less than Real Networks, the commission they pay me was cut almost in half, so it's more important than ever that you get the word out to your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or by text to subscribe through this site.

I have two easy links you can tweet or text, http://mortystv.com/livefeeds/ or http://m1h.us/feeds

37660_175.jpg

I'm really sad to hear that only people in the U.S. will have access to the live feeds. I know there are quite a few people from other parts of the world that watch BB and remember when we also had folks who were stationed overseas at one point that still had the ability to watch them through Real. I hope CBS realizes how many fans of the show this is going to affect and tries to do something about it. That's definitely one of the drawbacks of the change. :(

Well, went to get my live feeds and looks like us Canadian are out of luck..sigh I am gonna be lost without my live feeds this summer.

OK, The live feeds deals are up! Please note that even though CBS is charging only slightly less than Real Networks, the commission they pay me was cut almost in half, so it's more important than ever that you get the word out to your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or by text to subscribe through this site.

I have two easy links you can tweet or text, http://mortystv.com/livefeeds/ or http://m1h.us/feeds

37660_175.jpg

Duh me but I want to get this right......All I have to do is click on the SUBSCRIBE NOW above for credit to go to Morty's site? Thanks.

Well, went to get my live feeds and looks like us Canadian are out of luck..sigh I am gonna be lost without my live feeds this summer.

I'm so sowwy. *sniff *sniff* This makes me sad. I know how I would feel if it happened to me. :(

I'm so sowwy. *sniff *sniff* This makes me sad. I know how I would feel if it happened to me. :(

well I just look at it this way.More money in my pocket and more time to enjoy summer instead of stuck on my laptop...lol gotta think positive but it will be different.

Guest 6Borders

Just my personal opinion (I am no longer humble where BB is concerned) ANYTHING where I don't have to deal with Real Player and the morons with less brains than a fruit bat who work there is a PLUS. I'm sure CBS has been researching this for a while so there won't be the problems as in the past.

Now that we have BB Canada I can't imagine that there won't be some access for our Canadian friends through some venue.

Bummer that Morty's commission is in half but that's an easy fix for loyal fans...just send Morty the donation difference in what you know you would be paying thru Real Player vs what you are paying thru CBS.

Well, I'll be truthful I didn't watch much of the live feeds anyway cause every time I turned them on the feeds were down or they'd shut them down as soon as something good was happening.If there is anything I need/want to know I can go into the chatroom and ask.I am still looking foward to watching the show though.Some Canadians wanna boycott BB but I will still be a loyal viewer.

Duh me but I want to get this right......All I have to do is click on the SUBSCRIBE NOW above for credit to go to Morty's site? Thanks.

Hey Slim,

Yes, all you have to do is click on any banner or link on Morty's site and he'll get credit for it. All his links will send you to the CBS website to make the purchase, but they'll know how you got there.

:)

on the fence of if i will get the feeds

i see on the order page to order feeds the minimum is Pentium 4, 2.33 + GHz . my cpu is about 6 years old and about 2 ghz.... so would this be an issue?? i never ran into this minimum requirement with superpass so a bit upsetting to have this issue with cbs.... :animated_bouncy: