September 9th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Janelle is inside while the other 3 are on lockdown outside

they just zoomed in on the trees in the backyard, i think there might be camera men in the trees(not sure)

They are talking and waiting, discussing how they still think Janelle cheated on her last HOH, and that ther is an 8 sec delay so they are positice they edited what was shown on tv to show janelle getting the right answer and took out the part where she changed her answer.

Guest Blhuebutterfly

OUCH!! Ivette is hot under the collar, about something. I am not sure. They are discussing questions about bashing Janelle, about bashing each other in DR talks.

Also bashing about Ivette being gay. She is ranting about Janelle and is furious!!

BBT 8:45 pm

The J bashing continues as they talk about how they can't believe that J won AC. (ed. They just can't see that J isn't the bad person that they constantly try to make her out to be) They now believe there is a hidden agenda. I thinks America doesn't like loud cuban girls. (ed. No, I its not that its because you all continue to say one thing and do another, believing that you are so saintly as you constantly bash people). A says that they (BB) must be portraying Jan much different than she is because how can you air most of the things that J says.

They clean up their snack, dinner (?) and move to the hammock. A says, "Gather everyone in the LR Jan, there is a surprise for ya'll, yeah, right they mean a surprise for Jan". A says why does BB even bother waking them, (I,M,A,) up in the morning, they aren't even playing this game. They continue with the Jan bashing. BB tells I to stop playing w/her mic and she starts laughing and saying, what more do you want for me. BB says, "I Thank you", I says, Oh, okay, kill me with kindness. BB says, I Thank you very much!"

April: I don't know why they even wake us up in the morning? We're not part of the show

Maggie: How do they keep people at the show from wispering things to her. (at the two and a half men taping)

April: I think they'll keep her backstage

April: I don't think I'll go to the wrap party

Ive: Shut up, you said that a month ago

April: You're right, they might be the only people in america that like me.

Ivette: its the people who are late and ... that end up getting rewarded

Mag: i get rewarded for being a good person at work

Ivette: good for you, i don't

All at the same time said they

BB: ivette, please stop playing with your microphone

Iv: no bb, i'm not gonna stop, why should i

BB: thank you

Iv: oh kill me with kindness, what more do you want from me aaaahhhh

BB: thank you very much

April:this is how much bb likes her, they said as her mic dangled, they personally said 'oh janelle can you pick up your microphone, thank you'

Maggie: ours is hanging around our but crack or in the backyard and they don't say anything.

Ivette: you gotta be the all american girl the f**ks everything insite to win something , when the third safe happens just step back

you are 2 for 2 for the safes and 3 for 3 for america's choice.

Nerds are still bitching about Janelle. Maggie is laughing with this god awful cackle and keeps saying "oh my god" about Janelle.

They are all so loud and obnoxious (and jealous) as they bash Janelle.

Ivette says "I hope my mom isn't saying: I wonder why Ivette is being so mean to that girl (janelle). I'vette isn't mean like that to other girls. She yells "Evey isn't like that mom I swear. America make Evey look nice".

April says if there is anything physical, that girl is always there.

Ivette: like superwoman

Ivette says that there is no way that with 2:30 (in the morph contest) she didn't get any of them wrong.

Maggie: no theres no way

April: guys - i've been trying to tell you - SHE LIES

Maggie: what a bitch

Ivette: Ohhhhhhhh - well james warned me - he told me

Maggie:: she got all three america's choice and both safes

Ivette: i'm serious she's getting the third safe. (turns to ivette) are you even going to try to get the third safe?

Maggie: fuck ya i am. Fuck ya - if we're fucking here

Ivette: (screams loudly) So you're saying there's a fucking chance.

Maggie: laughs/cackles wildly - it's horrible

April: They (bb) is going to throw the veto comp tomorrow. I would NEVER do this again.

Maggie: don't ever tell me that this is a fucking "chance" reality show

April: this is NOT reality america - it's fucking pre - planned

Ivette: (bb) is telling her what's going on. Janelle can't tell us though

They keep talking about Janelle being GIVEN the game. They are being awful and rude and seriously demented about Janelle. They are cackling like they need a psych ward. They keep blaming BB for rigging the game.

I now saying that J also cheated in the HOH comp w/the greenhouse. She said J touched her knees to the floor. (ed. Housecalls w/Arnold explained that there were like 12 people watching them from every angle at all times w/stop watches and everything.) Now I says J also wrote 300 in the HOH comp that she won, (Guess they didn't see J writing on the other side) I says not that she is a bad loser or anything. J bashing, blah,blah,blah.

A is cold so they are going inside. A says the $750.00 a week they are making for being in there isn't worth the shxt. I says it won't pay for the therapy she will need afterwards. A saying, Thanks BB for the fxxxxxg beer. Then she says maybe they should wait for awhile. A says she must have to talk about sucking dong, getting dong. M tells them that when J comes back they will have to gather to welcome her back. They are disgusted with that.

I havent read where anyone caught this earlier at the table outside when they were bashing Janelle. Ivette was telling she was a tiger in the house and she was one outside of the house and everyone better stay away from her when she gets out. she then said America can burn in Hell and then she changed it and said F**K that, they can roast in hell. maggie and april was just laughing about it. (and she wonders why America didnt pick her)

BBT 7:30 PM

More J bashing in BR. I says that J took the game to another level when she said "Fxxx You to M and called A a whore. (ed No mention of A calling J a slut and whore or B calling her the same) More discussion of who J thinks she might get the money sitting next to and that J will take out I because she sees her as a bigger threat.

FISH

feed 1 - empty living room

feed 2 - empty dining table

feed 3 - empty exercise room

feed 4 - closeup of a stuffed bunny rabbit laying on a bed

been that way for awhile

(I mean I know the HG have been kinda boring lately but come on, can't they at least show some people on 1 feed)

All feeds back... Apparently all the NH were in the DR together.

Maggie just got yelled at for singing twice in 30 seconds. Then again for whistling the same song...

Maggie and Ivette playing volleyball. April complaining it's cold out and wants them to finish playing.

They hear was sounds like a crowd to them and are yelling that they aren't bad people.

MIA in back yard, Ive and mag are playing volley ball. A says she hears car brakes so I am assuming they are waiting for Jan to come back and show off her wonderful prize. Ive said that they have only 10 more days, April says "oh yeah he told us". Earlier Mag was singing and BB said to stop singing, she did it again and once again BB says to stop singing. April now thinks one will be evicted on Tuesday and one on Thursday, Ive says your probably right.

Mag and Ive are having fun, April is not getting the ball for them and she keeps saying she isn't going to mess with the integrity of the game. Now April thinks they are showing Jan around the outside of the house or something because she didn't come in after hearing the brakes. I think Ive and Mag are just happy that they only have to deal with the house 10 more days.

Well Jan is back, she brought a shirt that all the cast signed. The girls are acting happy and interested for her. It was Charlie's shirt. Ive asked how it was and Jan said it was awesome. Jan got the tour of the whole entire set by the little kid, took him to his trailer that he does his school work in, cameras were all over, Jan said alot of her fans were there, it was a live taping. Ive asked what they were saying and Jan said she can't tell them. She saw the whole taping of the show, the different scenes, and she was in the kitchen and they all came out to see her. (she is acting like she is some super star), there was some guy that did a card trick and that is when she saw the people, the big brother fans. She already ate. Jan said she could hear the girls in the back yard, now she is telling them all she ate while she was there. Ive asked if the fans could talk to them, but she wasn't allowed to interact with the fans. She said she didn't talk to them, she just saw them and heard them. She met Charlie of course but she wasn't allowed to talk about anything current in the game, April wanted to know if they asked anything about the girls and she said yes but she didn't say anything bad about them. April asked if Charlie was short and cute, Jan said yeah but not really. The whole thing is.........it was exciting, they had food. (big surprise). Jan got her picture taken with the little boy and she met the writers and producers. April said it would be great just to get out and see people, now she wants to know if they messed up in their scenes, Jan says yeah, but they just shoot it over. Now Jan is talking about having her own chair and watching the shots. All Jan is excited about most is the chicken pot pie. Now she says it was funny. Ive asked more questions but Jan says she isn't allowed to say what they said about her, but it was funny. Ive says it was crazy that they let others shout things out to you, Mag says how do you know if they are lying. Jan says all they did was shout out "I love you Janelle" and stuff, mainly they loved me. One girl about 14 or 15 shouted out she loved me. There was old people there that said "I love you Janey". April says there are people out there that love this show. April says we all have fans here. Mag says she doesn't think that she will have that when she leaves. Jan says that people that hate you wouldn't come to the show to see her (I would). She said the people came to see her, not the show. She said there was a sign that said Big Brother, then we got fish.

Jan is stuffing her face again. Mag asked her why she came back and started eatting this shit after eatting at the show. Now she is talking about how Charlie is older looking than she remembered and now she is talking about Angus and his favorite subject and how cute he was. His mother was there as well. The old lady (in her words) use to be on legally blonde. Someone said they thought Charlie acts like such a good dad, Jan said no but he has two kids. Jan said something about them talking about her gaining weight. The other cast members didn't know who was coming today. April says they have seen it but didn't watch it watch it. Jan says they knew alot about the show (big brother) Mag wants to know if that felt weird Jan said no. Jan keeps repeating how funny her day was. Angus came up to her on a scooter. He showed her were the candy was, and the bathroom and everything about lighting and back drop. Jan got to look at a camera and a science project that went bad. I have to say if the girls are acting excited for her they are doing a great job. Jan is talking about the whinney girl on the show, now they are trying to figure out what else she played on. The older woman is really funny. Guess she couldn't take the time to learn names of the cast members. The "big Lady" is funny and she got pictures of her. She can't even remember the kids name, she keeps calling him little boy or kid. Charlie is the only name she remembers. The casts asked what kind of food they have, and that they have no television, music or Ipod. Jan said they didn't ask about "you guys", they just asked about the house and one person asked about Michael. She said the studio was very close to the house. Jan said there was alot of photographers, and she didn't know what to do. She was embarassed, she was "like oh my God", after the 200th picture she didn't think she could do another one. April said they were probably waiting to get pictures of Charlie and others, Jan said "oh no they were with me the whole time." The girls says it must of been fun, Jan said it was fun.........very very funny. Jan saw the burger joint she liked. Jan says they can't believe she has been in here so long. But the people knew she had been HOH, and the shirt was so cute, she is going to wear it on the show for them. (thank God it is a large) It is Charlie's shirt. Melanie, the mom on the show was so sweet to Jan. Evidently there is a picture on the shirt of the cast and she is trying to remember their names, but the girls know more than she does. Mag is going to take a shower now and so is April. April keeps going on about how cute the shirt is. Jan wants to know what the girls did while she was gone. Ive says volley ball and stuff. Jan can't believe she won it (gag) Ive says "America loves the Janey doll" Jan "really do they" Ive you won the phone call, Jan screams (guessing she found the booze)

Archived