I Just Need To Vent............

What Jedi says makes more sense though. :P I wasn't aware that they could hear cheering during the HOH competition. I knew they could hear cheering through the wall when the evicted HG exits through the door, but that was all I knew. I guess Arisa's mic picks it up?

OK I dont want to revive a dead topic but I was poking around on another site and while this happened a while ago it seems that at some point in time during past competitions HG's were able to see each others answers via the reflections in the windows???? Perhaps that is how Topaz knew before she knew and why MAYBE there was a 25 min pause and debate during the taping that night........

Another thing mentioned in the post referenced above was that at some point earlier in time, it was discussed and agreed among the HG's that in competitions they would pick "A" as their answer - whether that means "if you don't know the answer pick A" or "always pick A" I dont know

Probably iif you don't know the answer, pick A. But why would they agree to that? If they all picked A and B was the right answer then the person that picked B would win. An alliance would be silly to agree to do that - they could all be out on the same question. Errors in HOH completions are not a new thing....Hello Julie Chen!!! ( she's made more mistakes than Elizabeth TAylor picking husbands!). Much like the officiating at the NCAA championship and The Masters....mistakes happen. All part of the game.

*competitions. I really do know how to spell....auto correct is a pai!

*pain. When will this end...lol

Scarletkate I went looking around to see if I could find the same page again, and it took a few tries but here it is:

"Okay so someone confirmed to me that Peter told the guys to always vote A during the HOH competition on the feeds. That is totally cheating! I can't believe this show organized this crap challenge! At least all the "majority rule" competitions on BBUS were based on data gathered prior to the competition, and not on data collection during the competition.

I am so mad right now! Obviously it was a smart move for the boys, but it's a move that shouldn't have been allowed to take place - the show should be way more organized than this! One of my favorites is totally going to go home this week based on a competition they did not have a chance to win. Horrible. Big Brother should step in and have a fair HOH competition."

And this was copied from the following post:

The houseguests basically admitted they could see each other's answers during the competition through the reflection on the windows. What total crap!

copied and pasted from elsewhere - submitted for your approval lol