Surprise eviction?

Just went online to check in on the live feeds. The message says that a surprise eviction is about to shake up Big Brother Canada - and we're keeping it secret until Sunday Night's episode....does that mean no live feeds until then? Also, I've seen a few lines that seem to imply the live feeds are only free until March 31 - can anyone enlighten me on that?

Yes, it means that the Live Feeds will be off until after Sunday's 9PM broadcast.

And it's not the live feeds that are only free until March 31st. Those will remain free throughout the season. What they are referring to is that the Slice "Free Preview" ends Sunday, March 31st. I presume this means that Canadians will have to begin paying for the channel if they don't already. I don't know much about it as I am an American, but that is what I've gleaned from the BBCA Facebook page.

Just read the rest of the message - it said live feeds would be back after 9pm on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend off LFU's.

Yes, it means that the Live Feeds will be off until after Sunday's 9PM broadcast.

And it's not the live feeds that are only free until March 31st. Those will remain free throughout the season. What they are referring to is that the Slice "Free Preview" ends Sunday, March 31st. I presume this means that Canadians will have to begin paying for the channel if they don't already. I don't know much about it as I am an American, but that is what I've gleaned from the BBCA Facebook page.

Thank you Shrinra - I just figured out the live feeds not being available until Sunday - but I have Slice as one of my channels so I don't need to worry about that particular part of it. Happy Easter!

[snip]

the Slice "Free Preview" ends Sunday, March 31st. I presume this means that Canadians will have to begin paying for the channel if they don't already.

[snip]

You are correct - Slice has been on Free Preview since BBCan started. That free preview does end March 31st.

And, on Good Friday, (today as I type) starting at 7:00AM BBT Slice is repeating episodes 1 through 14 followed by episodes 6 through 14, ending at 6:00AM BBT, on Saturday. For our American friends, Good Friday is a holiday in Canada and pretty much everything shuts down, so folks are at home, and likely Slice is hoping they will invest the better part of 14 hours getting hooked and will then pay their cable/satellite company for the package that includes Slice.

GS

Just read the rest of the message - it said live feeds would be back after 9pm on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend off LFU's.

Thank you Shrinra - I just figured out the live feeds not being available until Sunday - but I have Slice as one of my channels so I don't need to worry about that particular part of it. Happy Easter!

That's very fortunate. On FB, one woman said that she called Rogers and they said it cost her $25 a month to add the channel. I presume that means she would have to buy a Premium package, but still, that's a lot if you are just going to watch the one channel. Happy Easter to you too! :)

You are correct - Slice has been on Free Preview since BBCan started. That free preview does end March 31st.

And, on Good Friday, (today as I type) starting at 7:00AM BBT Slice is repeating episodes 1 through 14 followed by episodes 6 through 14, ending at 6:00AM BBT, on Saturday. For our American friends, Good Friday is a holiday in Canada and pretty much everything shuts down, so folks are at home, and likely Slice is hoping they will invest the better part of 14 hours getting hooked and will then pay their cable/satellite company for the package that includes Slice.

GS

Oh wow. I didn't know that at all, and It wouldn't have occurred to me, but I guess I am looking at it from an American-centric view. I wish it was a holiday here. I have to get up and go to classes tomorrow.

Also, you think they would leave the feeds on to get people hooked that way too.