Looking for an Idea

I haven't changed the poll question on the main page (Which is TV's Smartest Pet?) in almost a year.

At first I was sure that TV Land was stealing my poll questions to make their "Top Ten" specials (Top 10 Theme Songs, Top Ten Cars...) then I had a list of ideas for future polls (Top Ten TV Hangouts, Top Ten Neighbors) and TV Land made specials before I posted the polls, go figure.

So now I'm out of ideas for a poll question that TV Land hasn't used yet, one with some staying power so I won't have to change it for a while, and have about ten answers.

So post a suggestion here, and maybe our poll will be which question was the best, or maybe I'll just pick one.

-M

What TVLand's set has that best Living area? or best Kitchen?

Who has the best hair? (not nominated... The Trumpster)

Who's got the best "ride?"

Who's got the best gimmick? (gimmick's not the right word) ie. Fonzie's... "ehhhh" or "Shazaam" or "OH Rob" or "Norm"... etc.

Aye!Don't forget greatest locations or catch phrase!Think LOST's island or Fonzi's 'AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa"

Favorite TV Song? Fresh Prince for me..lol

Favorite Beginings of the show? Remember Twilight Zone the spooky begining...I loved it..got you in the mood or Dick Van Dyke tripping over the ottoman before each show

Favorite Cameo/Guest Starring Roles? Betty White/Practice....loved it. I know it's a newer one..

• 1 year later...