Guest 6Borders

CBS & Hantz

Guest 6Borders

OK, call me a little uninformed in the TV world but I think it's time for CBS to stop shoving Hantz' down our throats via TV and social media! This is "just my opinion" but I think it's disgusting the way the Hantz' behave and I personally don't find it good television.

I also think it is pathetic the way CBS caters to the Hantz'. When Willie was kicked off Big Brother he was apparently paid off, plus a plane ticket home because of "CBS's relationship with the Hantz family". Last night Jeff is rubbing Brandon's shoulders, telling him how much he cares and he will come talk to him after. Since when has any Survivor castaway gotten such special treatment????

Russel's tribe threw a challenge to get him off. Brandon's tribe didn't even bother with the challenge, just said why waste our time and energy on this fool (I'm sure they were thinking more).

Personally, I think this was scripted, which is pitiful and pathetic, but even if it wasn't it sucks and it makes Survivor pitiful and pathetic!

Then don't watch the show... :lol:

Guest 6Borders

Then don't watch the show... :lol:

CBS thanks you for our lack of support and interest in their show this season

(ps...your cable bill just went up for membership dropped elsewhere...lol!)

I suppose CBS could have the Hantzs on The Amazing Race, but that show really isn't about cut throat game play like Survivor or Big Brother. There is a little bit in TAR, but clearly the hidden book of rules prevent the teams from being ruthless. If allowed, they would be doing stuff like slicing the tires of competitors cars, and other acts that would ensure a specific team lost.

Guest 6Borders

I suppose CBS could have the Hantzs on The Amazing Race, but that show really isn't about cut throat game play like Survivor or Big Brother. There is a little bit in TAR, but clearly the hidden book of rules prevent the teams from being ruthless. If allowed, they would be doing stuff like slicing the tires of competitors cars, and other acts that would ensure a specific team lost.

Noooooo...please don't even suggest CBS further ruin Amazing Race with the Hantz'!!!!!!

I would rather spend a week with Phillip and a day with Brendon and Rachel than see any more Hantz'!!!

Noooooo...please don't even suggest CBS further ruin Amazing Race with the Hantz'!!!!!!

I would rather spend a week with Phillip and a day with Brendon and Rachel than see any more Hantz'!!!

Damnnnnnnnnn Girl, you got Hantzaphobia. I would have given up after a week with Phillip. :cookoo:

Does any one ever wonder why people are not eating all the wildlife they show living around them?

Luv me some Russel. His nephew needs to fall into a deep well.