BB Canada Cast Overview IMO

This cast isn't what I was expecting at all, but coming from Toronto where the majority of the cast is from I can see these characteristics on a daily basis below is my overview for each HG.

AJ: Quiet/Awkward Indian man who lives with his parents (like 95% of Indian Canadians) and can't socialize very well with other people (non-indian).

Talla: Self-centered, loud and gross (whore) for when she was giving dudes lap dances and rubbing her ass n fake tits all over people. Shes got a very northern GTA vibe, was shocked to find out she was from Edmonton. Still annoying to say the least.

Alec: Smart, funny, and knows whats hes doing in life and in this game. Probably will talk the least shit about him.

Suzette: Loud, annoying, large, and always negative not a very good representation of the natives in Canada (did bb Canada do this on purpose?)

Aneal: Whiny, crying, nagging voice, (I mean you really wanna tell this dude to STFU everytime he talks) Fooled me by thinking he was just metrosexual, but is full blown gay hes got that preppy/nerd gayness which is rampant in the streets of Toronto.

Liza: Ditzy, fake whoring (in bed with Tom Peter and Andrew at points), and your average orange tan lady , Toronto is full of these self centered egotiscial type ladies with the orange glow.

Tom: Biggest prick probably known to man! disrepectful to pretty much everyone in the house and talks the most shit. The way he talks about women sickens me and he has them all around his finger and is running the game (wake up you silly broads!) He really is a redneck P.O.S.

Kat: Was probably an undercover dique who would have gone far.....she didnt though

Topaz: Classic ghetto Scarborough girl attitude, lazy, sneaky,and confused and will ride alec out to the very end because this is all she has.

Peter: Energetic, hipster, youtuber from Toronto, many Peter's exist in Toronto, I'm not friends with these type of people but Peter makes me see that they are pretty chill and know whats really up behind those nerdy persona.

Gary: Over the top flamboyancy, Gary's are all over Toronto but he's defintely a stand out guy who with his over the topness is blinding people in the game (glitter and all)

Emmett: Quiet cowboy, who doesnt wanna get involved in BS, you can tell by his demeanor he really didnt wanna be in an Alliance with Tom. Is a prick though cuz he banged gillian and said he'd drop her in heartbeat.

Andrew: East coasters...... enough said, seems like a genuine dude but not all the peices are there. Classic playing stupid like all east coasters do in the big city.

Gillian: Another east coast.......who puts out faster then anyone ive seen on BB maybe. Has no real strategy (but thinks she does) other people are doing her thinking for her. I can't imagine she teaches anything higher then kindergarten

Danielle: Big, Busty, Blonde, The three B's god help us all did i mention dumb as shit. She is gone now so lets not worry about her.

These are just my personal observations in viewing the feeds and episode up until this point please feel free to do what I have done and breakdown the HG in your own opinion and tell me if you think some of my labeling is spot on (which I know it is ;) ).

Alec & Peter - I think they both have a good chance to get far in the game. They both seem smart and aware of what's happening in the game, and not too hot-headed. Both seem well liked enough too.

AJ - Seems really awkward and is not playing a great social game. Also, why does he always refer to himself in the third person in the diary room. "AJ only has to worry about his hair and outfit for eviction." Erm...okay.

All of the girls (except Suzette) - Annoying, way dependent on their annoying little showmances, especially Liza who seems to be juggling three different guys. I can't wait to see them get evicted. Liza, Jillian, and Talla all seem so similar that I often times get them confused. Also, I find it particularly hilarious how they are always talking about their girls alliance, well, if they want a girls alliance they should probably stop voting out the girls. They could have voted out Emmett week one, and Aneal week two.

Suzette - Loud, annoying, and her big mouth gets her in way too much trouble. Still, it seems that she had an uphill battle from the beginning with the way she got HOH. The first thing she had to do was lie about the phone call, and the worst first impression you can make is being a liar, and she got unnecessary blood on her hands.

Topaz - Way to lazy, and doesn't contribute much to the game. She will ride Alec's coattails as long as she can. I am kind of surprised how much she gets asked to put on her mic. Why is she taking it off so much in the first place?!

Talla - If I have to hear her moan and complain about how she is the maid of the house again, I will flip.

Tom - Gives himself too much credit and is ultimately clueless about what is really happening in the game. He should be backdoored and evicted relatively soon.

Aneal - Is way too useless and whiny, and not emotionally mature enough for the game.

Danielle - Was a terrible game player, and surrounded herself with people who were at the bottom of the house totem pole. She didn't seem to try to make an alliance with anyone who could have actually have helped save her.

and...

Gary- obviously forgettable LOL

Oops! I must have forgotten about him because I don't find him that annoying. I think he is a surprisingly competent player who has a good social game and seems to be good at competitions. I think he will stay longer than some people think, if only to be used to do dirty work. If some of these people are smart, they will keep Gary in the house as leverage against the other stronger players.

Peter is not from Toronto. He's from Surrey, BC, showing that there is more to this super big south Vancouver sub than being "near Vancouver". I also agree that Gary has more to offer if one of the main players would use his popotential.

Thank you for the correction

Guest 6Borders

I would say most of those impressions I agree with, however, I don't live in Canada so I didn't know there were so many "types".

Tom is the biggest jerk ever. I can't believe this guy is a firefighter. If Jill still has a job when she gets out of the house I would be surprised....I would not want her teaching my kids.

Peter is definitely my favorite little "nerd muffin" and I really like Gary!

I don't see what the problem is with Jillian. I mean I don't like her, but what she is doing in the house isn't that bad. So she has a personal life...big deal. That doesn't necessarily affect what she is doing in the classroom or what kind of an educator she is.

Why are Tom, Suzette, and AJ taking Canada's vote so personally? Just because they voted for Suzette to stay doesn't mean they love her and it doesn't mean they hate Tom or AJ. There were just two people to vote for! Good grief.

Because:

Suzette thinks the Natives have banded together for her and voted to save her so shes happy, I voted for her to stay just to fuck with everyone in the house like Im pretty sure 90% of the people did just to fuck with Tom.

Tom is upset because he knows people kept Suzette just to spite him. Everyone in Toronto that actually whatches the show that I talk too are like "I FUCKING HATE TOM". But the bastard is smooth sailing this week because his bum chum Emmett won HoH. I'd be super happy if Emmett flipped on Tom, because he knows Tom puts on target on him (but he won't because he's a pussy).

AJ is just clueless and confused as always (he's also probably least favorable person in the house), they all talk so much shit behind his back how hes just an absolute loser its kind of sad tbh, He's probably also upset the Indian community hasn't banded together for him to save him.

I would say most of those impressions I agree with, however, I don't live in Canada so I didn't know there were so many "types".

Tom is the biggest jerk ever. I can't believe this guy is a firefighter. If Jill still has a job when she gets out of the house I would be surprised....I would not want her teaching my kids.

Peter is definitely my favorite little "nerd muffin" and I really like Gary!

These personalities are everywhere but the study of ones behavior through video anyone can do and pin point and do this if you watch enough live feed (which you obviously do being a LF updater and all). I also agree that Gillian will definitely have some kind of character review for acts of getting pounded by Emmett. Some concerned mother here will make a complain if they get wind she's getting banged on a live feed camera for well 2 weeks now guaranteed. And my top 3 players i would like to win are: Peter, Gary, or Alec (all of the girls in the house are whining whores IMO but that's what gets the views).

I don't see what the problem is with Jillian. I mean I don't like her, but what she is doing in the house isn't that bad. So she has a personal life...big deal. That doesn't necessarily affect what she is doing in the classroom or what kind of an educator she is.

Would you want your kids whatching that. What if she taught your son/daughter and you walked in on him/her doing unspeakable acts to her and Emmett getting it on? This is how it affects one's character of being a reputable teacher and not some one who's getting nailed every night with thousands watching. See the above post for further clarification.

Is that really called getting NAILED ???What Jillian did?????Wow where I live what they did wasnt getting Nailed.An teachers all over do more then what shes doing evey day.Big Brother isnt a show for kids to be watching it says 18 plus for a reason,an if parents are letting there kids watch it shame on them.I cant think of a better way to spend some time in the house :-) its better then sitting around bitching an talking game 24/7 .

These personalities are everywhere but the study of ones behavior through video anyone can do and pin point and do this if you watch enough live feed (which you obviously do being a LF updater and all). I also agree that Gillian will definitely have some kind of character review for acts of getting pounded by Emmett. Some concerned mother here will make a complain if they get wind she's getting banged on a live feed camera for well 2 weeks now guaranteed. And my top 3 players i would like to win are: Peter, Gary, or Alec (all of the girls in the house are whining whores IMO but that's what gets the views).

Would you want your kids whatching that. What if she taught your son/daughter and you walked in on him/her doing unspeakable acts to her and Emmett getting it on? This is how it affects one's character of being a reputable teacher and not some one who's getting nailed every night with thousands watching. See the above post for further clarification.

First off, do we really know if Emmett and Jillian have really had sex? I mean I know they make out a lot and do stuff under the covers, but I didn't know if it was for certain. I read the feed updates, but don't really watch much of them, so I haven't seen the footage myself.

Still, I think you are blowing things out of proportion and are putting too much blame on her. The show that airs on Slice doesn't air any of that content, the most we have seen on the show is a little kissing and not even that much. Even so, there is a reason there is a "mature content" message played at the beginning of the show and after they come back from commercial. They air lots of curse words and such, that wouldn't be acceptable on BBUSA for example. The only way someone's kids would be getting the true look at Emmett and Jilliian's relationship would be if they were watching the live feeds (which means they aren't walking in on anything). In general, if someone's children happen to see it, it's the parents fault in my opinion. If they see it, it's because the parent isn't taking an active role in knowing what their kids are watching. I don't see how that's Jillian's fault.

Plus, I don't see why anyone could rationally complain (though I am not saying they won't). She isn't the only teacher that is having casual sex in the world. Still, if she is having sex in the BB house with all the cameras, that's pretty slutty. I think Jillian is pretty safe. I don't think anyone else in the history of BB has ever lost their job because of their actions in the house, and I don't think this will be the first.

Also, one last idea I want to posit is that it probably matters what level of school she teaches. Being a kindergarten teacher might have a different impact than being a high school teacher, for example.

Err...why am I even spending time defending Jillian anyways? She annoys me and I will enjoy seeing her evicted along with her wannabe girls alliance.

Is that really called getting NAILED ???What Jillian did?????Wow where I live what they did wasnt getting Nailed.An teachers all over do more then what shes doing evey day.Big Brother isnt a show for kids to be watching it says 18 plus for a reason,an if parents are letting there kids watch it shame on them.I cant think of a better way to spend some time in the house :-) its better then sitting around bitching an talking game 24/7 .

Yes teachers are doing bad things to, but are they filmed daily?And ok nailed was an extreme term cuz Emmett doesn't how to gyrate up in that. It was very soft and sensual pg sex, but its the idea. 18+? Kids have cellphones and iPads to look at these things they don't even use the home computer where you can monitor them. I'm not saying the sex is bad, but when it involves a teacher or someone offering a public service they will always be scrutinized.

First off, do we really know if Emmett and Jillian have really had sex? I mean I know they make out a lot and do stuff under the covers, but I didn't know if it was for certain. I read the feed updates, but don't really watch much of them, so I haven't seen the footage myself.

Still, I think you are blowing things out of proportion and are putting too much blame on her. The show that airs on Slice doesn't air any of that content, the most we have seen on the show is a little kissing and not even that much. Even so, there is a reason there is a "mature content" message played at the beginning of the show and after they come back from commercial. They air lots of curse words and such, that wouldn't be acceptable on BBUSA for example. The only way someone's kids would be getting the true look at Emmett and Jilliian's relationship would be if they were watching the live feeds (which means they aren't walking in on anything). In general, if someone's children happen to see it, it's the parents fault in my opinion. If they see it, it's because the parent isn't taking an active role in knowing what their kids are watching. I don't see how that's Jillian's fault.

Plus, I don't see why anyone could rationally complain (though I am not saying they won't). She isn't the only teacher that is having casual sex in the world. Still, if she is having sex in the BB house with all the cameras, that's pretty slutty. I think Jillian is pretty safe. I don't think anyone else in the history of BB has ever lost their job because of their actions in the house, and I don't think this will be the first.

Also, one last idea I want to posit is that it probably matters what level of school she teaches. Being a kindergarten teacher might have a different impact than being a high school teacher, for example.

Err...why am I even spending time defending Jillian anyways? She annoys me and I will enjoy seeing her evicted along with her wannabe girls alliance.

You contradicted yourself and indirectly agreed with every point I made. I'm not saying I'm attacking Gillian, but SOMEONE COULD lodge a formal complaint based on her actions. I don't care what she does she can bang away all she wants. See above post for further clarification.

Yes teachers are doing bad things to, but are they filmed daily?And ok nailed was an extreme term cuz Emmett doesn't how to gyrate up in that. It was very soft and sensual pg sex, but its the idea. 18+? Kids have cellphones and iPads to look at these things they don't even use the home computer where you can monitor them. I'm not saying the sex is bad, but when it involves a teacher or someone offering a public service they will always be scrutinized.

You contradicted yourself and indirectly agreed with every point I made. I'm not saying I'm attacking Gillian, but SOMEONE COULD lodge a formal complaint based on her actions. I don't care what she does she can bang away all she wants. See above post for further clarification.

I don't see how I contradicted myself at all. I said someone could lodge a complaint, but I said I don't see it happening because it just isn't rational. How can they lodge a complaint for something most people do, and it's not like she's doing it on the job. How can someone be penalized for something they are doing off the clock? I still don't think we know they have had sex or not either. I don't think anyone can prove what they were doing under the covers, and you even admit that it wasn't obvious. Have they admitted it or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh brother. They've gotten to the point where they are talking about how famous they are going to be after the show and how many opportunities they are going to get (modeling and endorsing yoga equipment, I think?). It's very annoying, not to mention they should know better. How many BBUSA contestants are famous now? It never happens.

Oh brother. They've gotten to the point where they are talking about how famous they are going to be after the show and how many opportunities they are going to get (modeling and endorsing yoga equipment, I think?). It's very annoying, not to mention they should know better. How many BBUSA contestants are famous now? It never happens.

I hear ya! How many people actually increased their fame after being a reality game show contestant? I can only think of one: Elizabeth Hasselbeck. One in the thousands and thousands of contestants that have been on various shows. Even the most famous BB player, Dr. Will, is probably rarely recognized outside of the dedicated fan base. These people are so delusional! Guess what? This is the most famous you will ever be. You already get much better then 15 minutes, you get 10 weeks, just enjoy it for what it is!

I hear ya! How many people actually increased their fame after being a reality game show contestant? I can only think of one: Elizabeth Hasselbeck. One in the thousands and thousands of contestants that have been on various shows. Even the most famous BB player, Dr. Will, is probably rarely recognized outside of the dedicated fan base. These people are so delusional! Guess what? This is the most famous you will ever be. You already get much better then 15 minutes, you get 10 weeks, just enjoy it for what it is!

You are right about Dr. Will. He was also on Dr. 90210 I think, but I am not sure if that's because he used his BB "fame" to get him in the door, or if it was just because he is a respected doctor. There are other BB contestants that you could say increased their fame after their stint on the show, but most of those examples include becoming convicted criminals or becoming gay porn stars. Not such a great track record IMO. I'd probably wish for obscurity.