Free live feeds, first season only?

I could have swore the live feeds in season one of BBUS were free as well? Does anyone else remember? I've watched every season (the show, not the live feeds) but I don't have the best memory...

So maybe they are just giving them free this year and will start charging next year? If they do they better not inflate the cost just because it's Canada!

Also I miss the chat on the US BB feeds, I wish that was part of ours, it's fun to chat with others while watching the same feeds.

Guest 6Borders

The US feeds were free season 1, but not only was that different producers but the first ever BB.

I'm glad at least Canada gets their feeds free for the first season. I didn't mind at all paying for BB Canada because the feeds are so much better than BB USA (even tho I don't get to watch too much due to work)

The US feeds were free season 1, but not only was that different producers but the first ever BB.

I'm glad at least Canada gets their feeds free for the first season. I didn't mind at all paying for BB Canada because the feeds are so much better than BB USA (even tho I don't get to watch too much due to work)

Yeah I don't know what they do to keep the HGs from singing, talking about production, etc. but these Canadians seem much better about following the rules making the feeds much more pleasant. Plus when they are down it's just wonderful sweet silence rather than that godawful maddening music playing over and over. The problem is no flashback. I live for flashback! I would NEVER pay for feeds without flashback and don't see why anyone else would either.