Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Reynold Toepfer

Guest 6Borders

One down and Reynold to go. Hopefully he and Malcolm will be able to console each other on Jury next week.

One down and Reynold to go. Hopefully he and Malcolm will be able to console each other on Jury next week.

I don't get it. You like the game with Sherrie's and Erik's and crybabies in it? I like the game of Survivor to be exciting not a bunch of nitwits.

Oh well, the Reynold train has made a final stop at the Ponderosa. It was just a matter of time though as the meek are trying to inherit the earth. I suspect Eddie will go soon as well. Dude got more airtime tonight than he's had all season.

Can a more boring group be left behind?

Can a more boring group be left behind?

I know! A bunch of losers banded together and went by numbers and took the good players out. It doesn't matter if you are good Survivor material it is only about numbers. Now we have a bunch of boring, weak, players left.

Guest 6Borders

I don't get it. You like the game with Sherrie's and Erik's and crybabies in it? I like the game of Survivor to be exciting not a bunch of nitwits.

Entitled to my opinion and I don't like Reynold. He won some challenges, behaved like the back end of a horse and I personally didn't see much "entertainment" value he brought to the game, nor his guy alliance, but again, I am entitled to my opinion. If you see it differently, that's YOUR opinion, but please don't attack me for mine or tell me I'm wrong because I prefer the stragedy of Cochran and the sneekyness of Andrea & Brenda than the macho A-hole guys.

I was soooooo happy to see him get booted off but I am glad he's on the jury.

Probably the ONLY fab with GAME.

Entertainment value was a great arse and nice arms.

Guest 6Borders

What the heck was his motivation for those questions last night???

I'm going to have to watch it again to see if it makes sense!

His intense dislike of Dawn.

Guest 6Borders

I still maintain that he was cast as a "Survivor Macho A#1 hole in one on Gota Beach"!!

Hope I never see him again on Survivor (and I will not be buying swamp land in San Francisco from him either!!)