Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Reynold Toepfer

Guest 6Borders

Reynold

reynold_toepfer.jpg

Name (Age): Reynold Toepfer (30)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Living abroad in Australia. I fully immersed myself in the culture, made beautiful friendships that will last a lifetime and gained a truer understanding of who I am.

Inspiration in Life: Tom Brady, because he is the ultimate competitor and always brings out the absolute best of anyone who plays with him. He displays such a calm poise in the most intense, stressful situations, and will never take credit for the victories he has led.

Hobbies: Swimming, rugby and crossword puzzles.

Pet Peeves: Negative people who feel sorry for themselves and winter.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, resourceful and likable.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: Music and books are both passions of mine and are things that could alleviate some of the stress during the very trying times on Survivor. I’d also bring a volleyball. Sand volleyball is super fun and I think some games on the beach could be good for the tribe.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Physically, I think I can perform in challenges like Colby Donaldson. Socially, I flirt like Parvati Shallow and can handle intense confrontational situations with a smile on my face. And, I’m a bit like Todd Herzog where I can play into people’s egos to keep them blind to my agenda.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge! My life has been defined by putting myself in new and challenging situations and succeeding. Survivor would be such an appropriate culmination as to what my life has been up to this point and I don’t think I could ever replicate anything as great as Survivor on my own.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a charmer. I dazzle people. They adore me and open up to me. I’m an excellent motivator, excellent physical competitor and have experience spear fishing.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my charming personality and a long history of thriving in and adapting to new social situations, I am the best equipped to manipulate the actions of my fellow competitors to play my agenda. I’m in excellent physical shape and my strong competitive drive makes me almost unstoppable.

Very good looking. He is a little full of himself.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a charmer. I dazzle people. They adore me and open up to me. I’m an excellent motivator, excellent physical competitor and have experience spear fishing.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my charming personality and a long history of thriving in and adapting to new social situations, I am the best equipped to manipulate the actions of my fellow competitors to play my agenda. I’m in excellent physical shape and my strong competitive drive makes me almost unstoppable.

Guest 6Borders

He's there to give Malcolm a run for his money and nothing else! I bet he's in the top 3 with Malcolm and Little Hantz!

Guest 6Borders

the sooner little hantz leaves the better

Definitely, but I have a feeling CBS has other ideas to keep him if they can!!

Definitely, but I have a feeling CBS has other ideas to keep him if they can!!

So we are not going to talk about Reynold on his post line...doesn't that say it all LOL

Since it's pretty much winter or thereabouts all the time - except for maybe 3 days per year - in SFO, I guess Reynold stays peeved a lot. Maybe it's just me but when somebody tells me upfront that they are a charmer (we're not talking Irish Channel here, Steve :)) and that they dazzle people; I'm immediately thinking maybe not so much as you think, Toepfer.

I don't get why he did not just tie the idol around his waist inside his shirt so no one would know. That was a bad maneuver and now he has a target on his back. strategically it is good that he did not save Aly (sP?) but too bad they have split in this way and saved the lazy one

Guest 6Borders

This guy is a total 100% certified, card-carrying IDIOT!

These people chosen as "Fans" are supposed to be super fans and know this game. Reynold is playing the game on his ego and his emotions and not what is going to get him farther in the game or his tribe winning challenges. He chose idiots for his alliance and got his idol flushed out faster than you can flush a toilet. If he makes it very far in this game it will be sheer dumb luck or the producers like him and he will be tripping over hidden immunity idols all over the beach!

He made Shamar look stupid... well, worse than ol Shamar does for himself. POINTS

Guest 6Borders

Guess he really CAN'T handle intense confrontational situations with a smile on his face. I didn't see him smiling, he was out to draw blood and he was yelling and being just as big a jerk as Shamar.

Hope he goes home with the idol in his pocket on a major blindside, then he can call up Abi for a date and they can tell each other how charming they each think they are!!!

Guest 6Borders

They'd make awesome babies.

Wicky, don't even go there...lol!! :wacko:

He made Shamar look stupid... well, worse than ol Shamar does for himself. POINTS

tru dat

Okay so he is a total d-canoe, BUT he looks a little like Bradley Cooper to me (those eyes) so even tho he is probably leaving soon I must say DIBS!!!!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

Okay so he is a total d-canoe, BUT he looks a little like Bradley Cooper to me (those eyes) so even tho he is probably leaving soon I must say DIBS!!!!!!!!

Sugar, he is ALL yours!!!!! ;)

Well he seems pretty normal - He needs to step up his game and entertain us. I was hoping last night he would get a new alliance together and not balk when he was approched. He is just playing too nice.

Guest 6Borders

A FOOL and his idol are soon parted!

I hope he goes down with a snuf of the torch next week but I think he's Survivor's new golden child so he'll trip over another idol Probst & Co. accidently drops in front of him when he's having one of his camera cameos!

A FOOL and his idol are soon parted!

I hope he goes down with a snuf of the torch next week but I think he's Survivor's new golden child so he'll trip over another idol Probst & Co. accidently drops in front of him when he's having one of his camera cameos!

So ... I see you don't like him. :lol:

Guest 6Borders

So ... I see you don't like him. :lol:

Hmmmm...let me think long and hard on that....CORRECT!!!!

I hate that he played his idol but I certainly understand his paranoia!!

I hate that he played his idol but I certainly understand his paranoia!!

He did not play the idol, he got majorly played...

He did not play the idol, he got majorly played...

Maybe, but how many times do we make fun of survivors who get their torches snuffed with the idol in their pocket? He had every reason to not trust any of the other alliance so what else could he do?