Guest 6Borders

Shamar Thomas

Guest 6Borders

Shamar

shamar_thomas.jpg

Name (Age): Shamar Thomas (27)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Occupation: Iraq War Veteran Personal Claim to Fame: I’m very proud of becoming a non-commissioned officer in the Marine Corps. Being a leader at a young age and responsible for other Marines has changed my life for the better.

Inspiration in Life: My Grandma, because she has been the most consistent person in my life. Her love is unwavering. She works hard and is an amazing example of what a person ought to be.

Hobbies: Being with my family, going to the gym and activism.

Pet Peeves: My pet peeves are when people chew with their mouth open and when people are ignorant. I also can’t stand when civilians lack passion or enthusiasm about their jobs.

3 Words to Describe You: Cool, passionate and respected.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why:1)Ipod – music gives me energy.2)Laptop – I want to remain connected to the outside world.3)Deck of cards – to play many different games.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – because he played the game with honor. He has also worked with troubled youth. He shares my passion to help the community.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My motivation for being on the show is to bring awareness to economical/social injustices and to bring honor and respect back to my community while inspiring the forgotten.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Because of my physical strength, ability to be a team player and leadership. I’m also good at making quick and sound decisions.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will be the final Survivor because within my life I have lived in many places, enabling me to relate to the surroundings and the people that occupy them. Furthermore, my experience in Iraq has given me the confidence to face anything.

He needs and attitude adjustment or he will be gone soon!

Respected depends on others. Are you respectful? that will determine what comes back to you.

Guest 6Borders

Likeable enough!! He's not going to do well if he continues to sit back and watch them make fools of themselves (again) then step in and rub salt in the wound showing them they were fools and can't do anything right, like make fire!

Likeable enough!! He's not going to do well if he continues to sit back and watch them make fools of themselves (again) then step in and rub salt in the wound showing them they were fools and can't do anything right, like make fire!

we'll have to see

I'm not allowed to label him.........................

Guest 6Borders

He sure got a pass last night. I hope his tribe starts winning immunity just to tick off that idiot Reynold.

Schmuck = Shamar

Bet the guys he served with didn't put up with the kind of sh... umm, stuff he's pulling.

(certainly not pulling his share of Survivor Camp life)

I'm not allowed to label him.........................

Please, allow me. He's a big fat lazy SOB.

snap! :lol:

So - it seems that a lot of us agree

( Isn't it great to have a couple of Survivors to vent about ? ) :mad1:

close..................

While I admire his service to his country his game play is just plain bad timing. If your gonna play the "I"m quiting" card do so after the merge. Right now your a phyiscal asset to your tribe. I don't expect him to make the jury.

He's a whiner, lazy and uses his tour of duty as an excuse to be an arsehole. I seriously doubt he was a great marine. Send him back there with a one way ticket.

Guest 6Borders

What is his problem??? He came to win a million dollars and now it's 'oh well" and maybe just not worth the effort...and this is supposed to be a FAN!!! Granted Reynold is an A#1 Class A$$, but still, do something around camp.

The guy's been like this his entire life. Obviously it IS who he IS.

Loser.

I'd like to know where he got all those muscles ?

The guy must do something somewhere - but he sure isn't doing it on the island.

Maybe running his mouth about making excuses ?

Guest 6Borders

I hope he finds an idol and stays because it will bug the snot out of Reynold! :rolleyes:

They guy is the type of person I have no time for. Lazy, combative and a waste of a Survivor.