Edward "Eddie" Fox

Guest 6Borders

Eddie

eddie_fox.jpg

Name (Age): Edward “Eddie” Fox (23)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: East Brunswick, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Helping others.

Inspiration in Life: My hero is my father. He is a man of great character. He puts his family before everything else. Anything he does is intended to better our family. He can be brutally honest at times and will tell you when he thinks you messed up, but he is fully supportive of everything we choose to do and will stop at nothing to help us succeed. He has a great sense of humor and is an awesome person. I could not have asked for a better dad.

Hobbies: Hiking, dirt biking and playing sports.

Pet Peeves: People who talk about things they know nothing about.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, competitive and hard working.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why: 1) Sneakers for moving faster and easier. 2) Some type of cutting tool to make hunting and building shelter easier. 3) A sleeping bag. You have to stay warm and comfortable to be well rested.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I want to play the game like Boston Rob. He made friends with all the right people and set himself up to be the strongest competitor in the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m very competitive and I’m looking forward to the intense competition. I also want to meet new people and have a great life experience. I will remember this forever.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a very hard worker, I’m great with my hands, I have a great personality, I’m a good swimmer, I’m very social and I have a very positive attitude.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am extremely strong willed. I will do whatever is necessary to win. I am physically and mentally stronger than most people and I’m great at strategizing and adapting to new situations.

Guest 6Borders

Like that fact that he said he wants to play like Boston Rob, not that he is like him, and also that he backs up his statement with reasons. So far of the fans I like him.

Guest 6Borders

He better start making other alliances now or his association with Reynold is going to get him voted off next.

Guest 6Borders

Now that Reynold has Malcolm Eddie is just going to be in their shadow

Keep waiting for his LISP to cut loose.

He had a lisp when he was younger.

Guest 6Borders

This guy is such an idiot he does not deserve to be called a "fan". I hope Andrea plays him for all the fool he's worth!

Guest 6Borders

I can only hope he's a really good EMT/Firefighter in real life because on Survivor Island he's "the Beav" with two Wally's looking out for him.

Guest 6Borders

Dude is so clueless as to what is going on!!!

NYROSE .... He's one of the guys that has dark hair .... ^_^

Guest 6Borders

His amigos and his girl-toy are gone..hopefully there will be some good drama as he scrambles to stay (I DID say "hopefully")

You know . . . the guy who prefers donuts to money.

yea funny Jersey

You know . . . the guy who prefers donuts to money.

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That dude.

sheesh... we're just starting to know who this guy is.... and he'll probably get

voted out this week <_<

Lasts to live another Tribal Council.

(did anyone else notice that Horseshoe sticking out of his butt on tonites show ?)