Guest 6Borders

Matt Bischoff

Guest 6Borders

Matt

matt_bischoff_0.jpg

Name (Age): Matt Bischoff (38)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being a daddy to my two boys. I do a lot of cool things and have personally achieved a lot, but being a dad is the best by far!

Inspiration in Life: Hans Langseth – he grew the longest beard ever at 17.5 feet long. He pretty much rules my life. All hail long beards!

Hobbies: Beards, singing in a band and BMX.

Pet Peeves: Uptight people with no sense of humor, people at gas stations that hold up the line to buy lotto tickets and cigarettes and bad tippers.

3 Words to Describe You: Funny, over the top and caring.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My ipod – I constantly listen to music. It is a huge part of my life. I also would want to view photos of my wife and kids. 2) A pen and notebook - to work on song lyrics and keep a daily diary. 3) A video camera - to film myself doing wild stuff!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – he has a big heart and loved to play the game. His teddy bear personality and tough looks remind me of myself. Also, Lex - he was a cool guy, a smart, down to earth dude with a band and lots of tattoos.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win. I also want to open up people’s minds and show them not to judge a book by its cover. A person’s true character lies within.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ll be able to keep people’s spirits up by making them laugh. I’m a hard worker. I’m highly positive and motivating. I will play a great social game. Plus, I feel like I will do well in challenges. I’m a team player. Anyone in my alliance will make it to the end.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will play a great social game and people will want to keep me around. I’m confident that people will trust me.

Too much hair but I guess guys get hung up on that stuff. Personality is Ok though.

Like Rupert, another latter day Hippie. I'd like to see him go far and hear of his other achievements

Guest 6Borders

Like him so far. He's kind of a breath of fresh air.

Guest 6Borders

He's too nice and too wishy-washy for this game. I don't think he is an "in your face" kind of guy but he needs to get some of that for game-on! I hope he does well.

at least he looks different enough we can keep him straight as to who he is

NYRose has a point - he isn't beige!

Yes getting a guy alliance together would be a smart idea.

Guest 6Borders

Sorry to see him go but it was a smart move since Corrine would be on that alliance faster than Malcolm's idol.

Shame to see him go. He was one of the people that were probably there to play the game and not get their 5 minutes of fame. Now they are left even weaker and set themselves to be picked off one by one.

Sorry to see him go but it was a smart move since Corrine would be on that alliance faster than Malcolm's idol.

This was her opportunity. She could have switched and easily voted off Erik, Dawn or Phillip. I hate when players are scared to make a move.