Guest 6Borders

Sherri Biethman

Guest 6Borders

She should be darned glad she landed on the "strong tribe" because them winning challenges and having immunity is the only thing that's going to keep her in the game.

Well, if she has not sealed her own fate Jeff sealed it for her when he said she was no help in the challenge

Another eg of jeff interfering in the show

This is not a game for the weak and if they chose to be on survivor and play a weak game then Jeff should call them out.

This season some of the players are so dense that Jeff has to bring some of this stuff to their attention.

(Dense and boring)

Guest 6Borders

She sure got a pass last night, but seriously who would not want to be final 3 with her and Phillip because nobody in their right (or left) mind would vote for either of them.

Guest 6Borders

She's expendable now!!

Hope it's a Sherri - Dawn final. :) Now THAT would be funny.

and droll beyond description

or the mark of a sad waste of a Survivor season

Can you imagine the cry fest that would go on for days if those two made F3. :bigcry:

2d2d57ef_Sweet+Transvestite.jpg

I LOVE TIM CURRY!! I saw the movie 36 times one summer when I was a teen.

Guest 6Borders

I think she definitely qualifies as a "floater"!!!

Guest 6Borders

What a flaming B&T%H she was and so disrespectful to Erik, treating him like one of her little teeny bopper employees.

She is one nasty woman.

Talk about Clueless in Caramoan...she actually thinks she played a strategic and powerful game!!!!

She is a man... I'm convinced.

And her I'M already rich speech --- dumba$$

What a joke of a Survivor pick. Is that the best they can do? I want them to have a bunch of compeditors and not these sloths.

What a flaming B&T%H she was and so disrespectful to Erik, treating him like one of her little teeny bopper employees.

She is one nasty woman.

Talk about Clueless in Caramoan...she actually thinks she played a strategic and powerful game!!!!

I am not, nor have I ever been, a Sherri fan. But I have to disagree with you, 6Borders. Erik deserved to be shut down. He played basically the same game she did. Oh, wait he did win one challenge. That's the only difference I can see.

Only in her most exotic wannabe dreams is she anything remotely like Parvati.

Guest 6Borders

Only in her most exotic wannabe dreams is she anything remotely like Parvati.

Totally, but she bosses around teeny-boppers for a living. I'm sure she also likens herself to Queen of Sheeba!!

I am sure she is a decent person, but boy, she had to most bland person to make it the the final three.

No doubt a lot what she said\did never made it on TV because she did not get any votes (they edit each season to showcase the winner). But is always possible she simply sat back said\did nothing after the merge, so the rest could careless about her because they knew doing nothing for 39 days wouldn't get her any winning votes. You could pick anyone one on the jury to side next to her, and she would have lost to every single one of them.