Guest 6Borders

Laura Alexander

Guest 6Borders

Laura

laura_alexander.jpg

Name (Age): Laura Alexander (23)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of climbing Mt. Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.

Inspiration in Life: My Mother for her strength and her endless support.

Hobbies: Traveling, jigsaw puzzles and dancing.

Pet Peeves: Ignorance, intolerance and arrogance.

3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, sarcastic and down to earth.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I’m not very sentimental.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate to Brenda Lowe, Parvati Shallow and Jenna Morasca because they were strategically strong women.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m completely obsessed with Survivor and I want to win a million dollars.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I think I will kick butt on the challenge puzzles. I might be small but I have a lot of fire in me. I’ll also work hard around camp – you won’t find me picking my sorority sister’s armpit hair.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know who I am, I know what I want and I know that I’m more than capable of getting it. I’m smart and I’ll utilize everyone else’s weaknesses. I know what works and what doesn’t work on Survivor.

She sounds like she is there to play and not be a sloth.

Guest 6Borders

Haven't seen enough of her to really form an opinion but I think they better watch themselves around her.

Someone who's not (they say) sentimental can be really dangerous in a game like this. We'll see how she acts if she makes it to family visit.

She's stands slumpy and plays even slumpier. Wishy wash. Bleckkkk

Guest 6Borders

Can't even swim but at least she made the right alliance and avoided a torch snuffing last night!

Guest 6Borders

Not a bad decision to get rid of her. Definitely a weak player!

She was so weak and not entertaining at all. She walks slumped over and has arms like noodles.

She was so weak and not entertaining at all. She walks slumped over and has arms like noodles.

Her wimpy posture alone spoke volumes about this girl. HOW the hell did she get on the show? Must've been standing in the same line as Shamar.

Guest 6Borders

Her wimpy posture alone spoke volumes about this girl. HOW the hell did she get on the show? Must've been standing in the same line as Shamar.

Survivor has become desperate to cast players who will make a Hantz look good!