Guest 6Borders

Malcolm Freberg

Malcolm got game. I would have never thought of giving away my spare idol but would have played one and kept a spare. He's got a MEGA bulls eye on his back now but I'm sure he will find more idols.

Actually playing both idols before the vote, was brilliant but not using them would have been genius

Well, well, well. Finally a group who remembers what they learned in Survivor 101 . . . get rid of the most physical threat as soon as you can after the merge.

I know how many people loved Malcolm but going strictly on strategy (and not puppy love) eliminating him was the best move the tribe made.

The rest of the season will be a snooze fest without Malcolm and the 3 amigos.

The rest of the season will be a snooze fest without Malcolm and the 3 amigos.

Gee, I dunno. Crying contests between Dawn and Brenda could be scintillating.

Guest 6Borders

I was sooooo happy to see him voted out.

Take heart Malcolm fans...Survivor will have him back to play again until he wins, just like they did with Boston Rob.

I liked Malcolm even thou he lookes like Fabio's son. Tough, phyisical guys usually don't last after the merge.

So much for anyones golden boy theory.

Guest 6Borders

So much for anyones golden boy theory.

Andrea foiled that plan otherwise he would have had the idol! He was an idiot in my opinion for not making a deal with her and them getting it together, same as what happened with him and Corrine.

Malcolm will be back to play again (if he wants to) I am sure!

I was sorry to see Andrea leave. I could not believe eric handing the idol over. WHO DOES THAT? Damn.

Guest 6Borders

I was pretty sure he would get the Sprint Player award, but never in a million years would have thought the vote would be so close with Brenda!

He earned it. He PLAYS the game. He's not a....

whiner

crier

bitter

floater

loser

He had a good perspective of the game as did a few others. Would love to have seen him win.

The crybabies - poof

Guest 6Borders

Don't worry about the Golden Boy...he's got a career and he will never have to work an honest day again as long as CBS and reality TV exist!

Don't worry about the Golden Boy...he's got a career and he will never have to work an honest day again as long as CBS and reality TV exist!

Got to give Colleen Haskel a lot of credit; she was extremely popular, and been asked back, but she has no interest in being a 'professional' reality TV celerity.