Guest 6Borders

Malcolm Freberg

snap! Let the backstabbing begin. Get all the weak ones out.

Guest 6Borders

I thought he was going to pee on himself he was so excited about knowing where both idols are.

Have to agree with him, Reynold was an idiot for telling.

snap! Let the backstabbing begin. Get all the weak ones out.

that's everybody

BREAKING NEWS from CARAMOAN:

Steve has officially jumped on the Malcolm band wagon. :band:

I thought he was going to pee on himself he was so excited about knowing where both idols are.

Have to agree with him, Reynold was an idiot for telling.

His glee underlined what a bad big mistake on R's part that was.

BREAKING NEWS from CARAMOAN:

Steve has officially jumped on the Malcolm band wagon. :band:

me too

me three

(I've kinda been walking behind it all season... ready to jump on)

I was getting tired of waiting to see if there was anyone else on these tribes that was worth pulling for. ^_^

It would be fun to see John Cochran last until the final votes tho...

Guest 6Borders

It was nice to see the smug look wiped off his face even for a minute last night when Corrine got voted off.

I'm sure he's been thinking of the merge tribe name from the minute he was asked back...soooo "Boston Rob" wannabee!

I would like to see Malcom in the final 2. Not sure who with him.... maybe Cochran.

I would like to see Malcom in the final 2. Not sure who with him.... maybe Cochran.

I thought of that precise scenario last night.

O I like Cochran he is funny and smart. Loves the game so much and is so savvy about what everyone is about. he is a delight and when he won he was just the right mix of happy and awed. And that lovely smile...both endearing and wiley.

Loved the move last night. I am not sure if he really thought he was on the line to be voted out (I thought he was) but he flushed out the other idol and he still has his, SNAP!

Guest 6Borders

Nice to see that worried look on his smug face.

I can't stand him this season but I am glad the votes were not wasted on a played idol. Survivor sure wants him there this season...it's his to win if they have anything to say about it!

Hang in there Malcolm~~ VwV

Loved the move last night. I am not sure if he really thought he was on the line to be voted out (I thought he was) but he flushed out the other idol and he still has his, SNAP!

I was applauding............

th_animated_hands_clapping_765.gif

I do not applaud the backstabbing, that he wrote the guy's name down, but convincing him to give up his idol, well that was a great move. And the idol was going to be played anyhow so that only gave Reynold the feeling that he had the expectation that he is owed...and givent that M wrote his name down, we know how that is going to go down.

Backstabbing's part of the game. Always has been. The bigger the knife the better.

backstab-zone.jpg

Guest 6Borders

I seriously think Malcolm thought he was going to be voted out...and he almost was if Andrea hadn't felt threatened at the last minute. Definitely a "Survivor" move to get the other guy to give you his idol!!! What do you want to bet Malcolm will NOT return the favor to Reynold :lol:

I seriously think Malcolm thought he was going to be voted out...and he almost was if Andrea hadn't felt threatened at the last minute. Definitely a "Survivor" move to get the other guy to give you his idol!!! What do you want to bet Malcolm will NOT return the favor to Reynold :lol:

There's no doubt he thought the door was gonna hit him in the ass. Proof was in his reaction to names being read out. Reynold's face was PRICELESS!

There's no doubt he thought the door was gonna hit him in the ass. Proof was in his reaction to names being read out. Reynold's face was PRICELESS!

He's like watching Rembrant paint.

You Rock Malcom

Guest 6Borders

Survivor's "golden boy" has no worries..they will make sure he finds another idol (and his little dog Reynold too!)