Guest 6Borders

Malcolm Freberg

Guest 6Borders

Malcolm

malcolm_freberg.jpg

Name (Age): Malcolm Freberg (25)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Philippines – 15th castaway voted off/8th Jury member

Current Residence: Hermosa Beach, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Once I spent over a month with Abi-Maria Gomes, and I'm still considered legally sane by the state of California.

Inspiration in Life: O.J. Simpson before the murder trial. When he was a kid he had Rickets. For his birthday when he was still young his father took him to a signing to meet Jim Brown and O.J. hobbled right up to him and told him he was going to break all his records which he eventually did. I’m a sucker for underdog stories.

Hobbies: Exercising, writing/reading and partying.

Pet Peeves: Ex-TV stars.

3 Words to Describe You: Charming, brilliant and slightly-less cocky than the last time I did this.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Soap - Not for me; for whoever I end up cuddling with at night 2) Book of puzzles – Your mind is a muscle and needs to be kept in shape. 3) The Hidden Immunity Idol I never played in the Philippines - Early advantage. Seems obvious.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: This feels like a trick question.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I'm a super-fan of the show. Getting to do it once was incredible. To get a second chance… How could anyone say no?

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Experience plays a huge roll in any situation in life. I made it through 38 days the first time so I have to like my survival odds the second time around. Oh, and I'm also smart, athletic and nice to look at.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: You play the game to win the game. I'm not on Survivor to “have a life-changing experience” or “grow as a person” or “see how far I can make it.” Those things may happen, but that's not the reason I'm out there. The best thing I have going for me is my single-mindedness and focus towards a single goal: a seven-digit bank account.

Love Malcom but I think he will be a big target early on. He needs to be more socialble.

Guest 6Borders

Liked him fine the last time and now I want to smack the smirk right off his smug mug.

If's he's "less cocky" than last time I'll eat one of Franchesca's rocks!

I do have to agree with his personal claim to fame thou...LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Liked him fine the last time and now I want to smack the smirk right off his smug mug.

If's he's "less cocky" than last time I'll eat one of Franchesca's rocks!

I do have to agree with his personal claim to fame thou...LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Yes he has a sense of humor for sure and that might get him passed the cockiness

Guest 6Borders

Malcolm finds the idol...surprise, surprise!!!

Looks like Malcoln./Corrine is going to be like Malcolm/Denise right now!

Ya - still liking this guy. Corrine get no credit or should not have any claim for just following him around while he was digging for it. She should have been doing her own searching. parasite.

hey what are you talking about? She was the one who stuck her hand in that tree. She found it, do not know why she gave it to him...

Guest 6Borders

hey what are you talking about? She was the one who stuck her hand in that tree. She found it, do not know why she gave it to him...

I thought so at first too but I watched it again and Malcolm is the one who reached in there and pulled out the idol.

Ya - still liking this guy. Corrine get no credit or should not have any claim for just following him around while he was digging for it. She should have been doing her own searching. parasite.

Agreed. She was like that before. Butt clinger.

I only saw Malcom reach in an pull out the idol. She grabbed for it to open it if I remember right. I might have to watch it again.

Guest 6Borders

Agreed. She was like that before. Butt clinger.

Yep, that was one of the things I didn't like about her before!!

I only saw Malcom reach in an pull out the idol. She grabbed for it to open it if I remember right. I might have to watch it again.

You are correct. He was the one doing all the searching and when he cleared out that tree area and got the idol out she grabbed it and started jumping up and down like she'd just won the lottery and been elected President of the USA at the same time.

Malcolm has no dillusions about the fact that she is riding his coattails and that she "hitched her wagon" to his!

I'd consider clinging to his butt at least once.

If the opportunity ever arises ... let us know how it went.

Guest 6Borders

I'd consider clinging to his butt at least once.

He's way too old for me to consider that...LOL!!!

He needs to dig it up and rehide it so she can't get it

Guest 6Borders

Did he actually say he was highly accomplished at lying to women????

If Malcolm makes it to the merge his tribe mates are idiots and deserve to lose.

I love his new alliance with my dibs Reynolds!