Guest 6Borders

Phillip Sheppard

Rose... hmm, that's a very good point :lol:

I like him at the same time I can not understand how any of them can stand him. Evil Dick in BBrother was a horrible ass and they kept him on until he won. I stopped watching that one because he was so awful. Now P is not that bad. and if they do not vote him off they deserve what they get. If he is in the final three with the right other two he would win. At some point he needs to get a grip on his real lack of capability though. How he can brag that he can do it and then not and then claim he threw it...no one is buying that hash he is slinging

So so lame to think people are buying what he says... oh well he is still there.

Phillip is there for entertainment value and that I would agree with. Next question?

BUH BYE dumbass. Guy needs a lobotamy.

Guest 6Borders

Pretty calm exit for Phillip. He's on the jury so that should be some good entertainment right there.

I was actually rooting for Phillip. Why didn't they just vote out Shari? She is a waste of space.

Either he's too retarded to see his behavior or too much of a pansy to admit it when called out.

I was actually impressed with Phillip's leadership at tribal, telling his team to vote according to the original plan. If they would have all switched their votes to someone else, malcolm and eddie would have been able to keep their idols. S-R-US or whatever is still in control of the game but unfortunately, i think the only real strategist on the team is Cochran and no real leaders. I suspect, one or two of them will jump ship so that malcolm and reynold can think for them.