Guest 6Borders

Phillip Sheppard

He was really funny with the handing out names and all this time. He seems to have hit a tone that the other players are able to go along with this time.

Cracked me up when Andrea was mad that he was giving names to non alliance people haha, like the names are somehow quite important!

He gave himself the wrong name. Should have been Maxwell Smart.

Damn Phillip, you might be a keeper after all. Stealth R Crazy :stirthepot:

You should have really given that punk a few more words.

Guest 6Borders

Phillip won the challenge and he deserves the credit. Little Hantz' ate steak and sausage and claimed the credit..now who is deliusional????

Guest 6Borders

Pure gold entertainment!!! I still love him (because I don't have to live with him)!!

He's ridiculous but at least he gives material to the other players to be remotely interesting when they are interviewed.

That was pretty messed up of his new tribe to send him 3 times to roll those crates. The new tribe has no stragedy!

P won the challenge.

As for the rest.............. Brandon was dead on with everything he said about Philly-boy. He's bossy, toots his own horn and that stealth crap's a third graders game.Where Brandon went wrong was the threats, Charles Manson eyes and over the top cocky crap.

I don't think I could contain myself listening to the stealth r us crap. As Matt said it's hard not to laugh at him.

Yes Wicked, Brandon had him pegged for what he is but should have kept his trap shut like the rest of them. Let Phillip play his little game untill the time is right and then vote him out before the merge.

Does anyone know how REAL Philip is being with his CIA act?

I believe it has been established already, that he truly is a former CIA agent, but that does not mean he's not putting on an CRAZY act because he how to effectively control people and situations. Its hard to believe that the CIA would hire someone who is so outrageous.

Does anyone know how REAL Philip is being with his CIA act?

I believe it has been established already, that he truly is a former CIA agent, but that does not mean he's not putting on an CRAZY act because he how to effectively control people and situations. Its hard to believe that the CIA would hire someone who is so outrageous.

Are you sure about that?

Sure that he is a former CIA agent?

I'm not sure about anything. It just seems like at that end of his previous season during the re-union show Jeff had someone in the audience verify he worked for the CIA. I am asking what others might know.

I am not into online mind games and personas.

Well he is good for some entertainment. We can't have all vanila players to quote Phillip.

He's delusional thinking he's playing by Boston Rob's rule book. First, Rob would never try & save face by claiming he lost a challenge on purpose. Second, Rob would never throw a challenge.

I cannot wait til he gets blindsided. Malcolm's running his own game and doesn't seem like he wants back into "Stealth R Us". So when Phillip tries to bring his separated minions back into the fold, I hope they tell him to suck it.

Well he is good for some entertainment. We can't have all vanila players to quote Phillip.

I agree 100%. I think he is great for the show, just like all others in previous seasons who are on the show specifically because they are real life 'characters'. As my casting theory goes, only 4 of the 16 fit the casting profile of a potential winner. Some are cast because they fit the 'pawn' profile (bit boring to watch), others are cast because they unique personalities and flaws that will cause them to ultimately fail (ie a control freak). If by chance Phillip were to make it the end, it would be very unlikely he would win unless he managed to bring two pawns with him. If he sitting next to one of the 4 who were cast because they had key the qualities a Survivor winner, Phillip has not chance.

He's delusional thinking he's playing by Boston Rob's rule book. First, Rob would never try & save face by claiming he lost a challenge on purpose. Second, Rob would never throw a challenge.

I cannot wait til he gets blindsided. Malcolm's running his own game and doesn't seem like he wants back into "Stealth R Us". So when Phillip tries to bring his separated minions back into the fold, I hope they tell him to suck it.

bingo

He holds no entertainment value. A simple repetitive bore with moobs.

Next....................

Guest 6Borders

I think he's actually convinced in his own mind that he threw that challenge.

Nutty has he is he might actually have done so!! I would not put anything past Phillip!

He wouldn't have been invited back if he was not both loved and hated by audience, which on both cases is good for ratings.

Clearly some people don't have very high expectations.

Apparently Phillips superior mind and his superior body failed to produce what his superior mouth said it could do.

"He's got 5 lbs. of potatoes in a 10 lb. sack." AAARRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAARRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAARRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Stevea... my hubby (who was a paratrooper) used to call that a 'blivid'

Urban Dictionary:

blivid

Ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag.