Guest 6Borders

John Cochran

Guest 6Borders

GO Cochran!!!

So glad he got immunity. I hope he finds the idol!

Cochran all the way yea more often than you might think...LOL even got to Probst

Ok, since my horse Malcom came up lame I've picked Cochran as my new horse to win. GEAUX COCHRAN. :party_smilie:

Guest 6Borders

Force to be reckoned with for sure. Love it...Andrea had a good plan, it just wasn't the plan Cochran wanted.

Since Jeff said "Cochran is in trouble" next week I feel safe that he is NOT in trouble next week :D!!!!!

Cochran had better stay around. He is the most interesting and really the only really interesting one left if you are not intrigued to see when someone will have another melt down and I am not.

I say let the nerd win. At least he is a REAL fan of Survivor.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad he was safe this week. Now he better get off his butt and go find the idol.

I say let the nerd win. At least he is a REAL fan of Survivor.

LOL.... this truly is the season where the nerds and wackos have been on control from the very start.

If they wanted to give away the ending (which I do not know), from the start they could have name this season Survivor: Revenge of the Nerds.

My bet once all the big players were out, Cocran became the producer's #1 favorite to win because he is fan favorite and good for the show, thus the game was altered to give him better odds of winning, but not literally hand the title to him.

Imagine what a let down it will be if Sherri wins Survivor? I doubt that is the case because if she had won, the entire season would have been edited very differently; she would have been shown in a much more positive light.

Its looking to me that it comes down Cochran to Dawn in the final three. Anyway, if they are smart, they will stick together until the end, or at least the final 4, then maybe get rid of the other.

Has anyone else noticed how that Cochran has a very ruthless look in his eyes?

Its specially notable when he is not wearing his glasses. I think he truly is the most ruthless player of the entire season, he talks like a well spoken nerd that seems harmless, but underneath is a very ruthless and calculating player that smiles at all his teamates, but deep down he wouldn't hesitate to blindside every single one.... I am not saying its bad, I am just saying he's trying to portray himself as being the friendly bumbling nerd that barely makes it through each day, but he's really planning the demise of everyone else. :) Wolf in sheep clothing!

I don't know about the evil squit. Braniacs tend to squint when thinking sometimes. But then..... ya never know.

The look in his eyes - is him remembering all those big, brawny guys kicking sand in his face when

he was on the beach years ago.

naya naya naya nanya ya yan :blow: .... :P

Whether he wins or not; deserves to win or not; he shall remain a boring, insipid mess.

Whether he wins or not; deserves to win or not; he shall remain a boring, insipid mess.

afflicted with a lifetime of Survivor cockiness as his only claim to fame

I did appreciate his family more so than the others with daddy becoming Mr. Coolio and mom apologizing for being his competition partner pre-comp.... then discussing home stuff whilst spinning.

They didn't say exactly how many votes he got, but I suspect he got them all. And if the got them all, why not say announce it was clean sweep.

I thought Jeff said he got all the votes.

Glad he won. glad he will not be an attorney, he will do less harm as a writer.

Jeff told YAWN Meehan she got no votes.

Guest 6Borders

Everyone on the jury did vote for him and he totally deserved it. I think he would have won over Eddie and Brenda but it would have been a closer vote. Either way, he totally owns this one!!

Did anyone come in second? I forgot how that works.

Not via votes since he took them all. But Malcolm won the $100,000 vote...

If Cochran got all the votes then it would be a tie for second and they split $100K.

Guest 6Borders

they skipped 2nd

I hope so...neither deserved it, especially Sherri. At least Dawn tried in challenges and actually won one!

Big old nerd but he deserved the win! Dawn and Sherri sucked.