Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Erik Reichenbach

What is Eric doing in the Favorites anyway. He is a .... zombie

they ALL are

I am sorry but he always looks so clueless. He doesn't play the game he just waits for his next directions.

Guest 6Borders

Poor guy was a deer in the headlights last night. While everyone else was whispering furiously his head was swiveling like an owl trying to figure what was going on. Seems like a nice guy, just clueless!

Guest 6Borders

He sure smoked that challenge last night!!

Going to be interesting to see if his wishy-washy stragedy continues to work for him.

Guest 6Borders

Bummer that he had a medical evac so late in the game...stuff happens!!

(I think that might have been a little more threatening to him than they made it out to be on TV).

Just curious...once they administer medical like an IV don't they have to pull you from the game or could he have been allowed to continue if that's all it took?

Erik calling out Sherri at Tribal is a little like the pot calling the kettle black. Erik didn't make any moves to further his game. I never heard him talking strategy unless he was getting instructions on who to vote for. Hell, he wasn't even involved in the Brenda blindside. That's how out of the loop he was. I'm glad Sherri shut him down.

Suddenly Erik morphed into a jackass that I had never seen in him before. Was it just show due to the three amigos? If he's that easily

influenced (and I realize now that he is), he won't ever have enough game to win.

I'm sure Erik will be back in a year or so. His medical evac at the end of the game will be his sympathy pass to return, again.

I'm sure Erik will be back in a year or so. His medical evac at the end of the game will be his sympathy pass to return, again.

You are no doubt right. It's a safe bet I won't be watching.