Guest 6Borders

Dawn Meehan

Dawn did not increase her chances of winning by eliminating Brenda. The jury will not vote for Dawn to win and she had a better chance of going to the finals

with Brenda. But even if that is not true, she still (by default) chose Eddie or Cochran to emerge the winner instead of Brenda.

Dawn could not win against anyone left. Or Sherri for that matter. The winner will be the one at the end with Sherri or Dawn.

I keep thinking that gigantic jaw of hers is going to lock and they'll have to airvac her out of there.

She's revolting and that constant wailing and making of faces is PATHETIC.

Her lil temper tantrum wasn't very mormon of her. lmao

I think Mormonism fosters ill temper with its negativity to women, to gays, to people of dark skin, and with all its rules about holy underwear, tithing, and a strict overseeing by a hierarchy claiming saintliness. All such fanticism has proven to be able to make people ill tempered and is found in any religion that promotes it so I am not picking on Mormons, the same can be said for Hasidic Jews, Roman and Orthodox Catholics, Moslems, all the Protestant, Amish, etc sects that evolved out of Puritanism and well any group that stands on beliefs that have no basis in reality that wish to foster those beliefs as a standard for whether adherents are in line with the agenda of the organization which is always interested in power over its followers. That sort of attitude creates paranoia and keeps people from being able to find themselves in themselves and people who live in fear are angry and ill tempered as an underlying discomfort.

Guest 6Borders

Glad she didn't win anything. Kind of sounded like she was counting on 2nd place or Sprint money! (I didn't know there was 2nd place money!)

I was ok with her until she said Cochran would not be there (F3) if it were not for her.

I think Mormonism fosters ill temper with its negativity to women, to gays, to people of dark skin, and with all its rules about holy underwear, tithing, and a strict overseeing by a hierarchy claiming saintliness. All such fanticism has proven to be able to make people ill tempered and is found in any religion that promotes it so I am not picking on Mormons, the same can be said for Hasidic Jews, Roman and Orthodox Catholics, Moslems, all the Protestant, Amish, etc sects that evolved out of Puritanism and well any group that stands on beliefs that have no basis in reality that wish to foster those beliefs as a standard for whether adherents are in line with the agenda of the organization which is always interested in power over its followers. That sort of attitude creates paranoia and keeps people from being able to find themselves in themselves and people who live in fear are angry and ill tempered as an underlying discomfort.

religion equals hypocrisy and are cults... all of them

dawnmeehanteeth.jpg

Glad I don't have to see her again. She felt too entitled.

religion equals hypocrisy and are cults... all of them

dawnmeehanteeth.jpg

I do not think that people getting together to praise reality and affirm their love for each other and the creation has to be hypocritical or a scam.

I do not think that people getting together to praise reality and affirm their love for each other and the creation has to be hypocritical or a scam.

I'll simple facepalm this.

People talking in tongue and handling snakes under the guise of religiosity gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Glad she didn't win. BLECH!!!