Guest 6Borders

Dawn Meehan

Omfgah I will barely be able to tune in next week. WAH SHAKE SNIVEL BUG EYE SOB CHOKE SNIFF WAIL!

Why is was this woman put in this game? uggg

Guest 6Borders

Meltdown Alert, Meltdown Alert!!!!

I'd bet .... oh say.... $2 that she's not going to crack enough to quit (or be voted out) in next week's episode.

Afraid we'll have to watch all those facial grimaces for awhile yet :wacko:

Hey, look at the bright side. We now have a week to stock up on beer and tissue. I do my best tear jerking when I'm drunk.

Guest 6Borders

I finally figured out why she's there...she is Survivor's Rachel, having a DTM (drama, trauma, meltdown) on a daily basis.

Seriously, Brenda took what less than a minute to find Dawn's retainer and Dawn acted like Washington had been reincarnated, crossed the Delaware and ended up saving the entire South Pacific and her teeth.

She is the whiniest broad. I'd give her a reason to bawl.

Guest 6Borders

Family visits incoming next week...Meltdown Alert!!!!

Need a blur mute on her face.

Looks like her crying days might be over. She just drop-kicked Brenda out of the game. Was smirking about it too.

No her crying will continue.... I am afraid. She will get all paranoid about the next tribal.... :scared:

For the love of god why does CBS punish me by making me watch Dawn cry (again). This episodes especially cruel to me in not only do I get to see her cry when she meets her husband but again when she finds out it ain't happening. Actually all of them should be ashamed to sniffle and sob all over the place. After all, even figuring in 10 days for sequester before the game started they haven't seen their family for 45 days. The act like it's been 10 years. (no pun to the 3 girls just found). Can you imagine them being on Big Brother and not seeing your family for 90+ days. OMG!!!!

I know CBS probably tells then to react thay way but do they have to be that melodramatic about it.

That is some really serious crying going on.... They should allow these whimpy people on Survivor. I don't find the crying fests entertaining.

Guest 6Borders

I really thought she HAD learned something from the last time she played but I retract that.

She keeps saying this time she is playing her own game but she's still playing Cochran's game the way he wants it played!

I really thought she HAD learned something from the last time she played but I retract that.

She keeps saying this time she is playing her own game but she's still playing Cochran's game the way he wants it played!

she NEVER has her OWN game and her crying makes me want to slap her repeatedly

For the love of god why does CBS punish me by making me watch Dawn cry (again). This episodes especially cruel to me in not only do I get to see her cry when she meets her husband but again when she finds out it ain't happening. Actually all of them should be ashamed to sniffle and sob all over the place. After all, even figuring in 10 days for sequester before the game started they haven't seen their family for 45 days. The act like it's been 10 years. (no pun to the 3 girls just found). Can you imagine them being on Big Brother and not seeing your family for 90+ days. OMG!!!!

I know CBS probably tells then to react thay way but do they have to be that melodramatic about it.

IHMO, Generally when they do this, its for shadowing something in a future episode. One thing for sure, they want to make sure each episode she has a least one melt down, which I think is the reason why they picked her on be on survivor, they knew she would have a very difficult time emotionally.

I think blindsiding Brenda was a good and ruthless move. Maybe it was Cochran's idea, but it was the right decision because Brenda wasn't expecting it. If they didn't blindside Brenda, she would expect to be targeted during the next vote, and played the game very differently to ensure she had good odds of staying. Blindsiding a high profile target often is a good move, the only reason to keep such a person in the game is because they remain a target, but with 2-3 days left, blindsiding anyone is a rare opportunity that needs to be taken when its there.

I know a lot of you respect that kind of back handed play, but I liked watching Brenda as much as i enjoy watching Cochran scheme. Could Brenda have held on longer than Dawn? Did the bra strap slip cause a problem that we are not aware of in her ability to hold on? She said she gave it up and if that is true, well that lost her survivor and she did not deserve to win. I would have liked to see them respect her gift though and take her out next.

. I would have liked to see them respect her gift though and take her out next.

They probably wouldn't have voted her out if not for being 2-3 days left and 1 million $$$$ prize waiting for the winner. It was a ruthless move, especially by Dawn because Brenda was like a daughter.

Cochran really was the mastermind and was able convince Dawn & Sherri that this would be the only chance they had left in the game to blindside Brenda (or anyone). At the next tribal vote Brenda would expect get some votes, so it would not be possible to blindside her.

I keep thinking that gigantic jaw of hers is going to lock and they'll have to airvac her out of there.