Guest 6Borders

Dawn Meehan

Guest 6Borders

Dawn

dawn_meehan.jpg

Name (Age): Dawn Meehan (42)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 11th castaway voted off/3rd Jury Member

Current Residence: South Jordan, Utah

Personal Claim to Fame: Survivor: South Pacific and adopting our six amazing children.

Inspiration in Life: My husband

Hobbies: Being with my family, baking bread and blogging.

Pet Peeves: Cranky or selfish people and brown grass.

3 Words to Describe You: Determined, enthusiastic and optimistic.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1)Picture of my kids – To remind me of my end goal. 2)Eckhart Tolle book – It inspires me to DO and BE my best. 3)Backgammon – To use at camp so I can observe other players’ strategy.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Strong females who played a physical and strategic game – Kim Spradlin and Stephenie LaGrossa.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge! To see what I am made of.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m mentally and physically tough. I have good intuition. I'm not a quitter. And, I'm a good bridge between people of different backgrounds.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People underestimate me but I have the mental, social and physical strengths to outlast and win!

Like Stephanie??? NOT EVEN CLOSE ya wishy washy old fart.

Guest 6Borders

I didn't have anything against Dawn last time but once again, how in the world of Survivor is she a favorite?

Seems like it's who Survivor thinks is a favorite and not what we think. I can't believe out of all the seasons of Survivor they could not find someone more interesting.

I didn't have anything against Dawn last time but once again, how in the world of Survivor is she a favorite?

Seems like it's who Survivor thinks is a favorite and not what we think. I can't believe out of all the seasons of Survivor they could not find someone more interesting.

I do not remember her at all Lots of charisma wouldn't you think eh? LOL

She was a wishy washy bore that thought highly of her own game. She needs a bag over her head.

I think that I remember her. Very "up." Big smile on the ready. Didn't she have a big meltdown? Maybe not. Maybe she helped someone with their meltdown? Dunno. Clearly.

Guest 6Borders

Crying over something that little troll Brandon said to her...??? Give me a break!

Get your Survivor big girl panties on (I'm sure Phillip will let you borrow one of his) or vote yourself off and go home!

I llike that she bonded with cochran. I can not believe she does not see how nutz hantz is and got so upset. but she did go off to deal with it by herself and that was strategically good.

Crying over something that little troll Brandon said to her...??? Give me a break!

Get your Survivor big girl panties on (I'm sure Phillip will let you borrow one of his) or vote yourself off and go home!

Good one! :smilielol:

Guest 6Borders

De ja vu Dawn....nothing different this season!

Every time she clasps her hands and puts that scary squinched smile on I gack. Bag her.

Every time she clasps her hands and puts that scary squinched smile on I gack. Bag her.

good grief how can you live if you get those kinds of reactions to people's simple motions?

good grief how can you live if you get those kinds of reactions to people's simple motions?

It brings me joy.

Bag her.

Poor Dawn. she thinks she is such a strategist but just like last time she will muck it up!

Guest 6Borders

I thought Dawn gave one of the best answers to a stupid question (is this best for the tribe?) I have heard in a long time when she replied that it was best for Brandon so therefor best for the tribe!!

Her facial expressions are getting out of control. Her scruchy face and deep breathing are getting on my nerves.

Well Marty, you must have a hard life around any people since such little things get on your nerves LOL

Guest 6Borders

Sorry but Dawn does not belong in this game, especially a 2nd time, however if she gets voted out and it saves Cochran it's fine with me to have an "expendable".

Well Marty, you must have a hard life around any people since such little things get on your nerves LOL

Odd... you rather told me the same thing. Maybe we're just not a nice as you are. Golly.

Her facial expressions are getting out of control. Her scruchy face and deep breathing are getting on my nerves.

She is akin to a bad cartoon and that cry baby crap's nauseating.

I live a very good happy life. People that try to tell me what is proper to think get on my nerves besides some of the idiots on reality TV. :hammer: Thanks goodness for all the sane people in my real life. :lol:

Guest 6Borders

Well, well...Ms. Dawn not only learned from her mistake last time but she made it work this time.

She just came one step up in my esteem!!!

Well, well...Ms. Dawn not only learned from her mistake last time but she made it work this time.

She just came one step up in my esteem!!!

Actually I think she made the mistake of thinking last time is repeating itself. She needed to make a better alignment with some of the people Corinne was mustering. Why allow Phillip to continue his reign?