Corrine Kaplan

Guest 6Borders

Corinne

corinne_kaplan.jpg

Name (Age): Corinne Kaplan (33)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Gabon – 12th castaway voted out/4th Jury Member

Current Residence: Los Angeles

Personal Claim to Fame: Being me and never holding anything back.

Inspiration in Life: This implies I want to “be like” someone else - I don’t. Though I do have role models, like my parents. My father taught me that life isn’t fair, and you have to work hard for what you want. My mother taught me the alternative is you can marry the guy who does all that. Both lessons are equally important to me.

Hobbies: Shutting down small talk.

Pet Peeves: So called “actors” living in Hollywood, reality show losers and anyone who uses the “door open” button in an elevator.

3 Words to Describe You: Snarky, irreverent and opinionated.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) Music – It is outrageous how slow time passes out there. 2) Hat – I aged an extra five years from squinting at the sun last time. 3) Journal – I want to remember every moment out there this time around.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Randy Bailey from “Survivor: Gabon.” Hands down, no one else even comes close.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I ran out of bar stories to tell from the first go-round.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I can handle both the physical and the mental aspects of the game like a champ, and I thoroughly enjoy watching everyone else who can’t.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I don’t have any insecurities. It is my experience that everyone else who plays this game is riddled with them. I plan to break them down and eat them alive.

I don't really remember much about her. She kinda rubs me the wrong way if I remember correctly.

I don't really remember much about her. She kinda rubs me the wrong way if I remember correctly.

the idea that she has no insecurities and will eat the others HA HA o well she sure has fantasies eh?

Guest 6Borders

I never liked her the first time around. Can't believe she is a "Favorite"....she must have voted for herself a whole bunch.

I never liked her the first time around. Can't believe she is a "Favorite"....she must have voted for herself a whole bunch.

another one I have completely forgotten ...really she played this game before? LOL

Guest 6Borders

I still don't care for her that much but I had to admire her last night.

She made total sense as a spokesperson for what the tribe was doing and why!

Guest 6Borders

Oh happy happy joy joy...Corrine is back on how much she loves playing with a "gay".

Going to be interesting to see how her knowledge of Malcolm having the idol is going to play out.

Time for her to goooooooooo. Her obsession with her gay love is ridiculous.

She should've told Phillip and all the bats in his belfry to shove it. Coward.

Guest 6Borders

"I have the idol........with Malcolm"! I'm surprised she remembered to get that in!

About the only interesting thing about her is the fights with Phillip!

She should've told Phillip and all the bats in his belfry to shove it. Coward.

Though I agree she is a coward (along with the rest of them), I did enjoy her amoeba description.

No, she is GONE. The look on her face was priceless. The best blindside I think I've ever seen on this show.

Guest 6Borders

The Bitch & The Blindside...gotta love it.

That was even better than Little Hantz' exit!! Bye-Bye Corrine, please don't come back to play again!!!

(The only thing is I was pretty sure it was coming because Survivor loves to do those edit interviews or a leading question in tribal when someone says how great a blindside is and you almost know it's going to happen to them, plus the way Jeff reads the votes I'm sure he has some idea what's on everyone's card and there is a way to tell from the folded card whose they are.)

Loved the blindside. I got sick of her saying "my gay".

As if......

but she never got under my skin the way Phillip does even though I love watching him be both awful and half right most of the time. I just know I'd want him gone if I were there, so why don't they also?

She annoyed me way more than Phillip. If she wasn't so busy having a pissing contest with Phillip and recruiting her "gay" alliance (which directly points to her plans down the road) she might still be here. Good riddance. When she said "I got the gay" I almost fell off my sofa.

yes I cringed at her whole thing about gay, but I do not think the others know she is that way about it. She does not seem to talk that way in front of them.

She was right about one thing . . . it was "blindside time". I knew at that moment she was gonna be the one blindsided. Though I didn't want her to win, I was not happy that she went before some of the others. At least people knew her name.

At least people knew her name '''funny...and that enabled them to write down her name...even if they could not spell it..