Guest 6Borders

Brenda Lowe

I guess a lot of you watch to be validated in being nasty in life. Brenda did a really nice thing for the majority and they blindsided her. They could have waited until the next week and not seemed so utterly heartless and ungrateful, And if they had any brains, they would realize what a threat Cochran is. Eddie was not even in on the blindside. he voted for Eric. The only fault I have for Brenda was that she ought not to have given it to Dawn. In survivor, you never give up.

That's a harsh statement, NYROSE. Have you forgotten how this game is played? Have you forgotten that Brenda, herself, has lied, backstabbed and blindsided people in her own alliance? She made that generous gesture for no other reason than to garner jury votes because she was sure it would also take her to the end. I'm happy Dawn, Cochran & Sherrie saw the threat it posed to their game and took care of the problem immediately.

I guess a lot of you watch to be validated in being nasty in life. Brenda did a really nice thing for the majority and they blindsided her. They could have waited until the next week and not seemed so utterly heartless and ungrateful, And if they had any brains, they would realize what a threat Cochran is. Eddie was not even in on the blindside. he voted for Eric. The only fault I have for Brenda was that she ought not to have given it to Dawn. In survivor, you never give up.

Brenda's mistake was giving the luxury reward to the players who did not win. It put a larger target on her back from everyone perspective because those who end up on the Jury might be swayed to give her a vote, thus everyone wants to make sure she's not in the final three.

Think about it. Would have the great players make the same choice. Boston Rob? Nope, not a chance. Russel Hantz (never won, but made it the finals twice); never in bzillion years would have given away a luxury reward. I can't think of any of the great players who would have given away the reward thinking it would win them jury votes.

I agree, it was pretty damn ruthless for them to blindside her like that, but this is survivor, and with 2-3 days left, if there is an opportunity to blindside anyone, the players have to take it, otherwise they maybe on the jury for being "the nice guy".

Yes there is that componate. Big Brother we tend to pick apart houseguests because it is a reality show and we can. I did not think blindesiding Brenda was heartless. I remember the big big grin on Brenda's face when Phillip, Malcome and others got blindsided.

It is a reality show and if people are going to get their feelings hurt then they have no business playing the game.

Marty: "I remember the big big grin on Brenda's face when Phillip, Malcome and others got blindsided."

Me too.

The operative word here for this show is - - SURVIVOR ..... Not MR NICE GUY

The "operative word for this show is," a million dollars U.S. It was a sweet (?) move on her part but gave whatshisface the perfect opportunity to map her banishment which he did.

I agree, it was a pretty smart move for almost everyone except for Dawn. Dawn can't win. She's useful to take to the finals because she can't win. So she had

a choice. By voting out Brenda, she has basically voted for Eddie or Cochran to take it all the way. Voting Brenda out did not increase Dawn's chances.

She's full of it. She didn't throw that challenge. I hated when Phillip used that excuse and I hate that Brenda used it. It's BS and makes her sound like an idiot.

Agreed

She in no way threw that comp -- Dawn had a much better overhand and widened grip.

ps. boo hoo

I agree, it was a pretty smart move for almost everyone except for Dawn. Dawn can't win. She's useful to take to the finals because she can't win. So she had

a choice. By voting out Brenda, she has basically voted for Eddie or Cochran to take it all the way. Voting Brenda out did not increase Dawn's chances.

Yes I felt it was the biggest betrayal by Dawn and not necessary. Why hand it to Cochran? I would have liked to see Cochran have to contend with Brenda. As it is it is a cake walk for Cochran to win now.

Guest 6Borders

I don't agree it was heartless to vote out Brenda. She's had plenty of sneaky moves and I have no doubt she would have done the same if it got her closer to the million.

This is the GAME of Survivor. I personally don't watch to validate being nasty. It is what it is and when someone makes an incredibly stupid move that basically costs them the final 3 I don't have any problem commenting on it and expressing my opinions, whatever they are.

As for "handing it to Cochran", I think that takes a lot away from the game he played and is unfair to him (JMHO).

Yes well, I've never found ass kissers to be anything but hypocrits and phonies so I'm good.

Brenda turned out to be just another whiny loser that was dead weight. TOSS~

Oh boy that was a huge belly she had. Having a baby any day now? Was it 9 months ago they taped the show?

wow...