Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Brandon Hantz

Well, i suppose he has made his mark on Survivor history. What a wild ride it must be in that household.

Get ready for the next reality show THE HANTZ'S

You can take the Hantz out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Hantz.

Guest 6Borders

Call any other castaway "delusional" in the history of Survivor and Little Hantz strips them bare naked of that title.

Brandon tanked on the challenge and Phillip hung on and won it...so who is the "survivor"here?

Personally, I really feel that Survivor put Brandon up to this for ratings (please Survivor, come clean and prove me wrong, same as Reynold finding a 2nd idol) and prob gave him a lot of "hush money for a meltddown"

With the edited scenes we saw from Hantz's camp... I've got a strong feeling like the other Survivors knew they had

a bad situation on their hands.

Their concerns and also the united choice to throw the comp so they could vote Hantz out was known by the camera

crew, etc. I'm sure the crew had passed on what was happening and decisions were made as to how to handle it.

I think Probst (and whoever) had some fast decisions to make - and did a good job of keeping Hantz under control until they could finish filming this weeks show.

Massaging Hantz' shoulders accomplised 2 things. Personal contact to calm him down to a degree - AND - Probst had hands on him in case he really got out of control.

(but, I sat on the edge of my seat when he walked to the left of the other tribe when leaving ... I was waiting for him to bolt and attack somehow)

Of course the producers knew Hantz's personality and never should have brought him back on the show to begin with.

and Heaven help his 2 little kids......

With the edited scenes we saw from Hantz's camp... I've got a strong feeling like the other Survivors knew they had

Their concerns and also the united choice to throw the comp so they could vote Hantz out was known by the camera

crew, etc. I'm sure the crew had passed on what was happening and decisions were made as to how to handle it.

I think Probst (and whoever) had some fast decisions to make - and did a good job of keeping Hantz under control until they could finish filming this weeks show.

Massaging Hantz' shoulders accomplised 2 things. Personal contact to calm him down to a degree - AND - Probst had hands on him in case he really got out of control.

(but, I sat on the edge of my seat when he walked to the left of the other tribe when leaving ... I was waiting for him to bolt and attack somehow)

Of course the producers knew Hantz's personality and never should have brought him back on the show to begin with.

Very well said and watching the show I kept thinking about his poor children....

Believe it or not Willie Hantz is a "friend" on my Facebook acct. Not sure how that happened as we've never met. He lives about 2 hours from me in Lafayette, La. He admits he has a bad temper (duh) and tries to control it. Suprizingly he has a pretty actractive female companion. His FB acct. says he's in a relationship. Still, he defends Brandons actions on the show but thinks Brandon could have handeled Phillip a little better.

Hopefully this will be the last we see of the Hantz family. (reminds me of the addams family)

Guest 6Borders

Brandon's probably about the most pathetic person to play Survivor. I think some of that chemical disposal he handles must have leaked into his brain.

Brandon went on and on about the challenge and Phillip saying he won it...Brandon was the first to drop and Phillip was the last one with his basket in the air so I would call Phillip winning the challenge as a no-brainer as far as his part in it.

Probst having to stand there and massage Brandon's shoulders to calm him down was ok (and necessary), but telling him he loves him was a little over-the-top here!

Totally agree with Slowpoke...the tribe was dealing with WAY more than we ever saw, which is too bad. That probably would have made Wicked's day...LMAO!!

i had the same thought (fear)that he would bolt also