Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Andrea Boehlke

Guest 6Borders

That was funnnnnnny!! Correct me if I'm wrong but just before she got booted the last time didn't she say "blindsides are fun" (or was that someone else). I'm sorry to see her go, she had pep and spunk and her back 'n forth pedding of info was hilarious.

I liked watching her this season, too bad that immunity idol went to her head - what an idiot to start talking about voting out people in your alliance WITH someone who is in your alliance

I liked watching her this season, too bad that immunity idol went to her head - what an idiot to start talking about voting out people in your alliance WITH someone who is in your alliance

Who else was she gonna talk to? Eddie was the only one left not in her alliance. I give anyone props for trying to make a big move. The show has become predictable and boring.

Guest 6Borders

She showed A LOT of class last night!

I was thinking about the Blood & Water thing. I think they are going to have pairs that are either related by blood or friendships.

Just my guess that they might have asked Andrea to come back with her sister.

Competing against a relative would be great.

Put all the Hantz's on and island, throw in some muscular afpha males and some bitches and let the fight begin!!

Guest 6Borders

Put all the Hantz's on and island, throw in some muscular afpha males and some bitches and let the fight begin!!

Steve, please...you know you are one of my all-time favorite people on Morty's, so I am assuming you just had a "Hantz moment" you didn't intend (lol). NO MORE HANTZ'!!!!!!!!

Personally I think Jeff politely called her the Survivor Slut. ahahaha

Steve, please...you know you are one of my all-time favorite people on Morty's, so I am assuming you just had a "Hantz moment" you didn't intend (lol). NO MORE HANTZ'!!!!!!!!

Willy Hantz is a friend on my Facebook acount (don't ask how) and posts some pretty down to earth, mister nice guy stuff. Nothing like the bully he was on Big Brother which makes me wonder if his antics on TV is just an alter ego. His girlfriend is very actractive. Every now and then he drops hints about the world not seeing the last of the Hantz family. He said last week that they were getting closer to "a deal". How much truth there is in that I don't know but he seems to have a good following on FB, both good and bad.

And 6Borders, the only show the Hantz's would be good at is cage fighting, something I don't watch anyway!