Big Brother UK DVD's???

Deb06

I have read how good the Big Brother is in the UK. I am wondering if you can order the seasons on DVD? Has anyone here done that? This is a very dumb question and I am 99% sure that I know the answer- but could someone confirm if they speak English (or another language).

I am sorry and know this is a dumb question- so I would appreciate just a nice answer?! Thanks so much!

P.S. What seasons were the BEST?

I have read how good the Big Brother is in the UK. I am wondering if you can order the seasons on DVD? Has anyone here done that? This is a very dumb question and I am 99% sure that I know the answer- but could someone confirm if they speak English (or another language).

I am sorry and know this is a dumb question- so I would appreciate just a nice answer?! Thanks so much!

P.S.  What seasons were the BEST?

I needed a laugh - thank you! Just to give you a hint, one of the countries that makes up the UK is "England".

As for the DVD - series 3 & 4 certainly had DVDs, while series 1 & 2 had videos, though I'm not sure about DVDs. There was no official DVD for series 5, but one was made available through a national newspaper. There has been no DVD yet for series 6.

The DVDs are compilations of the best bits of the series, generally made up of the "Uncut" adult content.

P.S. What seasons were the BEST?

Archived