Slowpoke

"Survivor: Caramoan" (Fans vs Favorites)

A cast member made the comments.

I am thinking that Malcom crew pulls in Erik and Andrea. She is afraid of getting on the guys hit list and she is crushing on Eddie. They blindside Special Ops Phillip.

Dawn catches wind of the new alliance and has epic meltdown.

Who knows maybe all hype.

This season should be --

Nitwit, Outcast, Underplayed

BEST.TRIBAL.COUNCIL.EVER!!!!!! Seriously.....EVER!!!!!

Loved watching Michael sitting in the jury seats laughing his butt off :excl::lol:

( and Props to Malcom for handing over his other Immunity Idol )

and yes... I know it also keeps their 3 votes for next week... but still

BEST.TRIBAL.COUNCIL.EVER!!!!!! Seriously.....EVER!!!!!

I loved it. I love Malcom... whooooo hoooo

No cliff for Dawn -- PITY.

Eddie's grin was like a happyass 6 year old finding a huge mud hole.

th_AnimatedGIF-Dork-WalkingSmiley.gif

I am thinking next target is Andrea ~ ;)

Guest 6Borders

That was epic!!! Doesn't really matter that Malcolm and Eddie gave up the idols. Survivor will just put them back out and Malcolm, and probably Reynold, will find them again.

I have to agree with Echo's assessment of casting...that they pick a few would could conceiveably win, the fans either love or love to not like but they are getting the chatter on the boards.

Seems to me Malcolm and Reynold are Survivor's picks this year and they will do everything they can to get them to stay.

As long as my guy Cochran stays (and wins...lol) I don't care about the rest!!!

I would love to see "the player" Malcom and "the brain" Cochran in the final 2. I really don' think Survivor has that much control of who wins in the end. You sink or swim...... Oh wait, Phillip didn't get the memo.

I really like Cochran this time. He is not so much of a weenie when it comes to the challenges - in fact he is holding his own quite well! I loved last night when the alliance did their S-R US little breakdown and he followed them doing the crazy sign!

As for tribal, hopefully the rats scrambling like they did when they realized one of their own might have to go (which was priceless - I am pretty sure Jeff had wood) will fracture any trust the paranoid bunch of them were holding on to and Malcolm, Reynold and Eddie can swing a couple of them over to their side.

Yes Cochran is def doing well and yes on the crazy sign. I loved that Eric jumped ship. Was sorry that they did not hold onto their idols.

Can;t wait to see what happens this week :excl:

( didn't think I'd be saying those words this season ^_^ )

Crap! Back to boring

The ever so dull, no game, she-male Sherrie will win.

Final 2 - Sherrie and Dawn!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :wacko:

Final 2 - Sherrie and Dawn!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :wacko:

ACKS!!

shush2.jpg

Guest 6Borders

Boring and predictable are what happens with a lame theme like Fans vs Favs.

jaded: Adjective

Tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.

It IS Season 26 after all

There's only a handful of reality shows I tune into... but, I know I'll come back for more Survivor....

I just wish they'd stop the returning Survivors for awhile.

Would anyone else want to see the Redemption Island type season be repeated again ?

I loved the Redemption Island. I also like returning players but I am a Survivor fan no matter what......

Of those who remain, I believe there is no one left who was chosen for this season because he\she had all the winning qualities. In otherwords, those who are left were specifically chosen because of their personality flaws that would ultimately cause them self-destruct and be voted out. We are watching the supporting cast fight it out. Its been a few season since we had a total bust of a season where one of the 4 chosen to win, did not win.

Unrelated, Dumb ass CBS KIRO TV in Seattle WA suddenly preempted Survivor this week to devote the entire hour to potential "Breaking News" of a political demonstration in downtown Seattle. For the enitire hour the KIRO news team was speculating if anything was going to happen, and nothing did. Not once did they even saying anything to 1 million people tuning in to watch Survivor that Survivor would not be shown, KIRO just completely ignored the fact the a huge part of the audience was waiting for Survivor, which never happen. At 9pm, dumb ass KIRO switched back to prime time programming without saying a single word about Survivor. KIRO finally did update their Facebook page saying Survivor would be shown at 7pm on Thursday.... Why in hell didn't they take the time time to say that on air, such a putting up a text at the bottom of the screen saying "Survivor will be shown tomorrow at 7pm".

I ended up downloading a copy of episode using Bittorrent.

jaded: Adjective

Tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.

It IS Season 26 after all

There's only a handful of reality shows I tune into... but, I know I'll come back for more Survivor....

I just wish they'd stop the returning Survivors for awhile.

Would anyone else want to see the Redemption Island type season be repeated again ?

I have notice a change in style, the episodes spend more time during tribial, maybe 2-3 minutes more... What is interesting about that is the Jeff is more hardcore with the survivors than he was in season 1. I recently watched some of season 1, he he barely spoke, and was much more reserved, almost afraid to say anything that might offend them. Now, of course, he forces them comment and won't let them slide by pretending they are innocent victims and have no idea what's going on, when Jeff knows its total BS.

What is likely to happen is near future is that Suvivor won't be cancelled, but will go to being a Special event series, once every 2-3 years. Thus, no matter how bad it might be, that lack of being over-exposed will make the show seem better simply because its has not been seen for a couple of years.

They also could make it just once a year, and do something like BB, where it airs 3 times a week 6 weeks during the summer. Not live, but condense the episodes into a much shorter time time.

Guest 6Borders

I liked Redemption Island, even tho it was clear that it was put in place as a safety net for Boston Rob in case he was voted out. I think a fun twist on RI might be to have 2 people voted out at each Tribal, they duke it out on RI and the winner immediately returns to the game.

I agree with Echo, none of the remaining cast (save maybe Cochran, who will overplayed up as the underdog in case he wins) were expected to be there at this stage of the game. To me, this was clearly a season of Malcolm/Reynold in the final 3, with whomever they happened/decided to pull along or was just there by dumb luck, with Malcolm the winner. Survivor dumped idols and clues on those two like rain, and the fact that Andrea is a little sneaky snake and a gamer and stuck herself to Malcolm like bubblegum on hot pavement, he decided to abandon the search for the idol instead of cutting a deal with her.

So, what we have left is Cochran, who is two chess moves ahead in the game and strongly aligned with Dawn (whom he's probably sure he can beat in the final if it goes there); Sherri, who is not only completely expendable but who would not want to go the the final with someone who did absolutely nothing in the game, sucked at challenges and no one would vote for; Eddie, who has to be voted out and soon because he has 3 solid votes on the jury (Malcolm, Reynold & Andrea), Brenda, who is sneaky and wise and could actually win, and Eric who is so unpredictable and wishy washy it just might get him to F3.

The final days seem to be down to Cochran's stragedy, dumb luck, winning immunity or stumbling over an idol.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories of chosen winners.