Slowpoke

"Survivor: Caramoan" (Fans vs Favorites)

the fans let one woman try to get it all done instead of waiting til she came up for air and haaving someone not tired and breathless go next which the favs did do and got too much of a lead. Probst is turning out to be a nag he was in the last one and now is doing it again.

Guest 6Borders

Jeff definately likes to stir the pot.

Jeff must be Allison Grodner's relative...they deserve each other!!!

Jeff must be Allison Grodner's relative...they deserve each other!!!

So far he's the ONLY one remotely amusing. Rest are a blank page.

Guest 6Borders

Thanks Dade and the 'powers that be" for pinning this thread!

I guess the mix of people they pick don't always deliver the results the producers hope for.

The video editors must be pulling their hair out piecing together an hours worth (really 40 mins)

of something for us to watch most weeks.

As for me ... I'll still tune in every Wednesday. (10 mins of decent Survivor is worth 60 mins of most other shows

that are on weekly)

Guest 6Borders

They should call this season "Past Pathetic Survivors vs. Complete Idiots (who thought they really were going to be on Suvivor with a chance of winning over bring-backs, Malcolm's and Hantz'..OH MY!!!)"

So who's fav was Brandon? Anyone? Anyone? Or scrunch faced cry baby Dawn? Or remembers Correen.. Carin... Corrine... er... what was her name again?

Step it up next season Survivor or cya.

Just spent some time trying to find video of Survivor I - Borneo

Didn't have much luck finding anything over 45 seconds - or - could purchase.

BUT .... did have fun looking at some clips from all the seasons. (I was trying to see if there was much difference

from how it was played in the beginning Seasons)

In case you're bored and want to fool around and watch some of them...

here's a good place to start - [media=]

Sheesh... just Google for Past Survivor clips ... you know the drill

oh..... here's Rupert stealing the shoes http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40hmn_survivor-classics-rupert-the-pirate_shortfilms#.UUz-TjdXo3U

Loved it Pokey. I have to say Boston Rob is the best Survivor player ever and his win wat the best one ever.

Loved it Pokey. I have to say Boston Rob is the best Survivor player ever and his win wat the best one ever.

Boston Rob IS Survivor.

Guest 6Borders

So who's fav was Brandon? Anyone? Anyone? Or scrunch faced cry baby Dawn? Or remembers Correen.. Carin... Corrine... er... what was her name again?

Step it up next season Survivor or cya.

Brandon is a Hantz! Granted he is a pale and pathetic Hantz but if if looks like a Hantz and struts like a Hantz, it must be a Hantz and CBS (for some unknown ungodly reason) loves the Hantz' and they seem to pay them off (Willie) when they are voted off and reward them and punish us by bringing them back again, and again, and again......ad nauseum!!!!

Brandon is a Hantz! Granted he is a pale and pathetic Hantz but if if looks like a Hantz and struts like a Hantz, it must be a Hantz and CBS (for some unknown ungodly reason) loves the Hantz' and they seem to pay them off (Willie) when they are voted off and reward them and punish us by bringing them back again, and again, and again......ad nauseum!!!!

Yes, I know he is a Hantz in name but severely lacked game play and the evil troll.. pirate type charm Russell bestowed upon the show. I actually rather liked Russell. So WHO's favorite was he? Clearly even his first round proved he was skilless and held no entertainment value. The only two players that showed round 1 potential ( Brenda and Malcolm ) are so vanilla round 2 it's ridiculous.

One big ...........

f2e4Yawning-Baby-Sloth-is-Adorable.gif

Guest 6Borders

Such a boring season. I'd rather see another Dull Stars than Fans vs Fav's!

Thousands of applicants and THESE were the picks.

Guest 6Borders

Thousands of applicants and THESE were the picks.

DITTO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Survivor is getting LAZY with this fans vs faves crap!!!

Let's be honest.... considering the FANS they picked I have serious doubts had there been no favorites that they'd have picked even one stellar player.

Seems like this has just been a vacation for the Favs.

I don't think they've broken a sweat yet.

Guest 6Borders

Seems like this has just been a vacation for the Favs.

I don't think they've broken a sweat yet.

So true! I hope they merge soon so we can end this one-sided snooze fest. Even changing tribes didn't help much.

I heard that this next episode is going to be one of the best. It's got me wondering.

I heard that this next episode is going to be one of the best. It's got me wondering.

All I saw were scenes of MOO COW cry baby Dawn crying ( gee, effN shocker ).. and unless she jumps off a cliff I don't see the interest.

A cast member made the comments.

I am thinking that Malcom crew pulls in Erik and Andrea. She is afraid of getting on the guys hit list and she is crushing on Eddie. They blindside Special Ops Phillip.

Dawn catches wind of the new alliance and has epic meltdown.

Who knows maybe all hype.