Slowpoke

"Survivor: Caramoan" (Fans vs Favorites)

Just thought I'd throw this article (and photos) into this thread.

http://www.examiner....t-list-revealed

I can't believe the show starts soooo soon. Feb. 13

BUT.... why - oh why do they keep dragging all these past Survivors out of their closets ????

Brandon Hantz again ??? Droopy Drawers Philip again ???

( 2nd verse, same as the 1st )

Well... I'll be watching, complaining and enjoying with the rest of you.

ANYBODY but that bug eyed Leno jaw Dawn. I am physically repulsed by her.

Guest 6Borders

Just thought I'd throw this article (and photos) into this thread.

http://www.examiner....t-list-revealed

I can't believe the show start soooo soon. Feb. 13

BUT.... why - oh why do they keep dragging all these past Survivors out of their closets ????

Brandon Hantz again ??? Droopy Drawers Philip again ???

( 2nd verse, same as the 1st )

Well... I'll be watching, complaining and enjoying with the rest of you.

Slow, I think the "moan" in Camoan is going to be the theme this year...groan, errr, I mean "moan"!!!!

I'm tired of watching old players coming back! Do they have to do that every season??? They should stop that already, is getting old! Moreover, why bring back only the psychos???

I don't mind the GOOD ones. Other than MAYBE Malcolm they're nerds, wishful thinkers and nobodys.

Just saw the promo clip for the show and thought to myself, here we go again. Drag out some former players we like and dislike, mix in some newbies and see what happens. Since they seem to be fresh out of ideas (and players) we will probably see the same twists and challanges. Hopefully this year maybe they will try and hide the idols a little better. Ahh, wishfull thinking although I still enjoy watching the show. :ph34r:

Why, oh why did they let Philip wear his BVDs again.... and purple yet :censored:

Just watch...... he'll be on the show for weeks and weeks and weeks - and we'll be forced to listen to

his senseless ramblings

Guest 6Borders

I'm tired of watching old players coming back! Do they have to do that every season??? They should stop that already, is getting old! Moreover, why bring back only the psychos???

Couldn't agree with you more. Even players I liked I don't want to see again, and to bring back Little Hantz and Brenda...yeck! I liked Malcom fine last time but from what I saw last night I would be he's going to be an arrogant a$$ this season.

I'll take arrogant ass over dweebs. I want to smash dweebs.

:giljotiini:

Guest 6Borders

Well, at least we have "shoulders" for Dade this season...lol!!

Couldn't believe they were so stupid at to get rid of Franchesca, but I can clearly see that some of the "faves" who were brought back are there to be expendibles for Survivor's faves they want to go farther. All these people have played before, watch every season I'm sure and they were idiots to not get rid of Malcom. Personally, I think this season is set up for either Malcom or Little Hantz to win!!

LOL ... the little 'teaser' video we got at the end of the show of Hantz looking like he'll get voted out

EQUALS =

Hantz will be around for awhile :brood:

Sooo, when will there individual threads will be put up?

Never was a Franchesca fan and I guess Phillip is a happy camper (I think he wore those pink undies just to piss me off). I can see the need to keep Malcolm around because they need his phyiscal ability to win challanges. But the Fav's would be foolish to let Malcolm get to the merge. They should bide their time and blindside him as they near the merge. I'll bet that probably will not happen thou. Hantz shoudn't be an issue even if he makes the merge. I'm sure he will find some way to piss off at least 1/2 the jury and come in 2nd or 3rd at best.

Guest 6Borders

Been wondering about the individual threads too...hope all is well with our powers that be who usually post them!

Definitely agree with you Steve, Malcolm needs to be gone before the merge. I'd be willing to bet he stubs his toe on an idol....I think he's this year's "Boston Rob" and he will play Survivor/Survivor will have him play until he finally wins it.

Personally, I think Phillip is hilarious. I would have disappointed if he hadn't shown up in his "tidie-pinks"...lol!

Hey miss the Survior threads. Is Big Brother the only reality show that we come together for anymore?

<< sad >>

sorry I havent got the cast threads done yet. Been a bit nuts here with my new granddaughter being born on Wednesday morning. I have company for a few more days then things will settle down and I will get them.

....unless someone else wants to do them :)

Dade.... 1st congrats on the new grandaughter :hurray:

and 2nd.... Take your time with the listings for the Survivors. We can limp along with this single thread.

LOL... we only talk about a few of them anyway ^_^

Franchesqway was boring anyways. Boot to the butt. Only two worth noting are Brenda and Malcolm. The rest are peons. Dawn needs to win some money to fix that damn Leno jaw. blechhhh

Guest 6Borders

Hey miss the Survior threads. Is Big Brother the only reality show that we come together for anymore?

<< sad >>

If Big Brother is the only thing to report on (only because it makes money on the live feeds) then I have nothing more to contribute than recipes and pet pics

Guest 6Borders

Ok, did the best I could on posting these. Dade or one of the mods will have to clean it up to get everything on one page.

I don't know how to keep this thread on top and move Survivor Phillipines down above Abi. Anyway, hopefully this gets us started.

Guest 6Borders

A little Survivor Caramoan trivia: if you want to visit the site of Survivor Caramoan it's about $2000 US to take a boat to Gota Beach and almost another $600 entrance fee to get onto the beach for an island tour and see where Tribal Council was held at the Gota Beach Resort (which is where, I am sure, Jeff and the crew stayed), plus of course, your airfare to get there.

This is so boring. Girls have no personalities, guys are dull.

Guest 6Borders

The Fans had no idea what to do in that challenge. It's like Survivor brought in a bunch of losers (save 1 or 2) just to make the favorites look good! Probst does not help anything with his obvious manipulation of tribal!